+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thank you very much for your encouragement. Its much need at this moment. I did call again n next time got an agent who agreed to send a request for reconsideration. I will be sending a detailed explanation of the document that i had uploaded soon. It seems that the agent either did not read all the documents attached or did not understand the content of the letter.
My visa processing officee was Edmonton. Now i am wondering if the reconsideration request will go to the same office/visa office or a different one.
I pray things works out for you ..

Looking forward to see you post your status on docs that was accepted and your ppr email soon ..

Good luck

kotvir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2019
Nomination.....
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
12-03-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
20-08-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2019
Applicants from Australia are just stuck! No movement once the file is transferred back to Australia! Guess since Jan 2019 people are waiting for some response :(
I am an applicant from Oz for Canada PR. Recently done my meds. Waiting for further actions.

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
AOR 6th March ..Same situ !
Hi.. any updates for you? as i think we are in the same timelines and status ...!

My status remained the same till date, raised GCMS few days back..

AOR: 22nd March
MED & BIL: 20th May

BG Status: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Still 38 days remaining...

Reactions: mesho

geheimwaffe

Jan 14, 2019
My husband and I have both changed jobs with 25 days remaining (FSW-O). Called CIC yesterday spoke to 2 agents (call dropped on first one so had to phone back).

First agent said we did not have to advise cic of job change.

Second agent said it wouldn't hurt.

Now I'm unsure what the best way to go is. Any advice?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi.. any updates for you? as i think we are in the same timelines and status ...!

BG Status: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

Still, 38 days remaining...
Mine is 30th March and my BG Status is "We are processing your background check ....." since the beginning. However, I received Ghost updates multiple times in the past on certain events like, When my additional document status was changed from "Uploaded" to "Being reviewed" and Biometrics changed to "Completed". Hence, I believe that whenever there is progress I should receive a ghost update which I am not receiving. So, I believe that my file is not being processed. 46 Days left.....

MoiedK

Aug 15, 2019
Hi.. Does anyone have any experience with GCMS its been 66 days since i have applied for the notes.. they raised a complaint 24th July. So far nothing, they have even stopped responding to my mails regarding an update on the notes or the complaint.

AOR: March 28th

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
Mine is 30th March and my BG Status is "We are processing your background check ....." since the beginning. However, I received Ghost updates multiple times in the past on certain events like, When my additional document status was changed from "Uploaded" to "Being reviewed" and Biometrics changed to "Completed". Hence, I believe that whenever there is progress I should receive a ghost update which I am not receiving. So, I believe that my file is not being processed. 46 Days left.....
My BG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to "We will send you a message when we start your background check"
This above update happened on 30th May, since then there is no change in the BG status.

I think i am in IP1 stage, and it has to move to IP2 stage.

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018

Still 38 days remaining...
Its same BG status for me .. !
Still waiting. Infact got bored of waiting. !

daredevil1992

Mar 26, 2019
I called the cic ppl today and what i only got was that my application is processed outside canada and they currently have no information on it. can anyone please guide what to do now. Also, the operator said we found no records of your application. Please someone help. I'm tensed. :(

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
I called the cic ppl today and what i only got was that my application is processed outside canada and they currently have no information on it. can anyone please guide what to do now. Also, the operator said we found no records of your application. Please someone help. I'm tensed. :(
They have a system that provides you with automated application updates when you call, but the system is broken. The "we could not find your file" message is a recording because the system is broken. You can press 0 to speak to an agent instead.

If you're an out-of-canada applicant, you may need to call your local visa office instead.

daredevil1992

Mar 26, 2019
They have a system that provides you with automated application updates when you call, but the system is broken. The "we could not find your file" message is a recording because the system is broken. You can press 0 to speak to an agent instead.

If you're an out-of-canada applicant, you may need to call your local visa office instead.
Thank you sir. Just a small question, every one who is stationed outside canada has to contact local visa office or some of them?

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Thank you sir. Just a small question, every one who is stationed outside canada has to contact local visa office or some of them?
Pretty sure it is everyone who applied outside Canada. Not sure about USA though.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
My BG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to "We will send you a message when we start your background check"
This above update happened on 30th May, since then there is no change in the BG status.

I think i am in IP1 stage, and it has to move to IP2 stage.
Yes you are right and mine is fake ip2 stage since the beginning so your case would be moving

Roseick

Oct 18, 2018
I am 6 march AOR and only criminality has been passed. Received gcms this week and it shows info sharing in progress
Did you found out about your criminality through GCMS? My background check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." It has been like that for 4+ months. I think it's a false IP2 but I am not sure since I only learned about ghost update recently.

Also, to my surprise, I see the CRS score has shot up and hasn't been below 450 since Jan 30 round. Is it possible that they are trying to reduce the backlog instead of loading themselves with more paperwork? I am not sure how they decide the CRS score for a given round.