Category........
CEC
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Refusal letter August 1st
web form and reconsideration request August 1st
Case reopened August 9th
Two ghost updates (August 2nd and August 10th)
Passport request August 12th

I have good news everyone reading this , I checked my email this morning after posting my previous response . I have been asked to submit my passport
wow.. congratulations! may I ask, what was your Visa office?

ziah6237

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Case reopened August 9th

I have good news everyone reading this , I checked my email this morning after posting my previous response . I have been asked to submit my passport

This is amazing, how did they revoke their decision?
All you did just submit the webform? If so do you mind sharing the link of the form just incase?

Reactions: Chefnimz

PRAspirant_123

Sep 25, 2018
I see that GCMS notes come after 30 days of date of requesting. And what date status does it show? The date of applying or the latest status before issuing the notes?

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Wow!! many congratulations.
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Case reopened August 9th

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Case reopened August 9th

God is awesome. Great news

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Wow, great news. Glad you submitted a web form for reconsideration!

My visa office is Edmonton , based on gcms notes

The second agent spoke to paid attention, he really listened and asked me questions and I explained to him that the officer did not mention anything about my t4 and paystubs that I submit in the refusal letter , which led me to believe he disregarded them. That same day the agent himself sent a reconsideration on my behalf, he sent me email to the webform and also gave me his name and id# to use as reference on the webform. So that same day I wrote another letter of explanation explaining my situation and what I believe was overlooked. With help of my friends and family , they helped me edit the letter and I scanned and submitted all supporting documents again.

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
WOOW !!! This is such an excellent example or being positive and not giving up !!

Also this shows the importance and power of raising CSE..

All the best !!
Yes it does , when I got the refusal , I started searching for similar cases and then I came across someone that submitted reconsideration request and got approved. I'm so glad i did it

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
This is amazing, how did they revoke their decision?
All you did just submit the webform? If so do you mind sharing the link of the form just incase?
They didn't email me anything , I just called the centre to confirm they received my request , they said yes, next day my status went from refused to submitted . No email nothing , then I got email that they got my webform and the issue has been resolved. This morning voila!!! Passport request

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I see that GCMS notes come after 30 days of date of requesting. And what date status does it show? The date of applying or the latest status before issuing the notes?
Mine shows the date they received the gcms request and also showed other dates from the day you started your profile and start submitting documents

Salman101

Apr 10, 2019
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Case reopened August 9th

congrats buddy

Reactions: Chefnimz

Rkay277

May 24, 2019
Good ne
AOR March 4th
Medical passed April 9th
Case reopened August 9th

Congratulation bro

Rkay277

May 24, 2019
Congratulation bro
@Chefnimz Hey i have one question... what was the reason for your refusal?
In my case... i worked for same company but they changed the name of it in oct 2018. So my agent attached two letters
1.(dated feb 6,2018) the letter state that i start working with this company in july 2017 and currently working at manager.
2.(dated march 2018) state that i am working with this company since oct 2018.( because they change the company name in oct18)
problem here is that may agent f**d up, he should have checked the dates..... in first letter he didnt specify that i was working with the old company from july 2017 to sept2018.
I dont know why he didnt pay attention and now i have to suffer because of him.
I am really happy for all of you who got their PR.

Last edited: