+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Need some advise here. My last GCMS notes request was delayed and never received the notes. GET GCMS has said that they filed a request with IRCC to release the information on 7/10, and that if we don't hear back in 2 weeks then I would be within my rights to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC). It has been more than 2 weeks and I have not heard back anything from GET GCMS guys.

Has anyone filed such a complain with ICC and is it advisable? The GET GCMS people say that the complain does not impact the outcome of an application. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

AOR - March 28
MEP- May 9th
Bio - May 22nd

Thanks in advance!
My GCMS notes took around 25 days as i far as i remember. You can still drop in an email to the info id and i am sure they will reply as i had done the same.

Don't think you have anything to worry about.

Reactions: Khush_Mugambo

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Finally got my PPR mail.

My timeline below:

APPLICATION TYPE: Express Entry

Applicants: 1 (Non-accompanying spouse)

CRS SCORE: 438

ITA: January 30th 2019

AOR: March 23rd 2019

MEDICALS PASSED: May 5th 2019

BIOMETRICS: 14th May 2019

ADR REQUEST: None

1st GHOST UPDATE: Not sure

2ND GHOST UPDATE: 27th July 2019

PASSPORT REQUEST MAIL 29th July 2019

Congratulations Teena !! Can you share the following :-

1. Nationality.
2. Country of residence.
3. Primary NOC

minimo90

Mar 24, 2019
Finally got my PPR mail.

My timeline below:

APPLICATION TYPE: Express Entry

Applicants: 1 (Non-accompanying spouse)

CRS SCORE: 438

ITA: January 30th 2019

AOR: March 23rd 2019

MEDICALS PASSED: May 5th 2019

BIOMETRICS: 14th May 2019

ADR REQUEST: None

1st GHOST UPDATE: Not sure

2ND GHOST UPDATE: 27th July 2019

PASSPORT REQUEST MAIL 29th July 2019
Oh wowie! Congratulations!

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Agree. I had a similar situation that my application was not progressing. Long story short I called IRCC and found the issue. My previous consultant also thought "No wews is good news" which I don't agree with based on my recent experience. Ask your consultant to call IRCC and enquire why the medical and BIL have not yet approved.
Glad to know you were able to sort the issue. But the agent still needs to be held accountable. It only goes to show lack of knowledge and professional ethics. I hope Judat is able to do the same

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
My GCMS notes took around 25 days as i far as i remember. You can still drop in an email to the info id and i am sure they will reply as i had done the same.

Don't think you have anything to worry about.
Thank you so much! Well, i wrote this post and I received my GCMS notes this morning. I am wondering if i should soon write one on not getting the golden email :)

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Need some advise here. My last GCMS notes request was delayed and never received the notes. GET GCMS has said that they filed a request with IRCC to release the information on 7/10, and that if we don't hear back in 2 weeks then I would be within my rights to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC). It has been more than 2 weeks and I have not heard back anything from GET GCMS guys.

Has anyone filed such a complain with ICC and is it advisable? The GET GCMS people say that the complain does not impact the outcome of an application. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

AOR - March 28
MEP- May 9th
Bio - May 22nd

Thanks in advance!
I applied for mine June 14th, and I received the email yesterday July 30th. I kept on emailing them with my tracking number and that it was past 30days

questforthemapleleaf

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
What's your source of information about your 6 months timeline is not valid for the file status under review?
It's all over this forum. Just search with review required and you'll get cases of all sorts of delays. Immitracker also shows cases pending since April 2017 I guess (didn't look into the exact causes there though).

Judat

Nov 15, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Agree. I had a similar situation that my application was not progressing. Long story short I called IRCC and found the issue. My previous consultant also thought "No wews is good news" which I don't agree with based on my recent experience. Ask your consultant to call IRCC and enquire why the medical and BIL have not yet approved.
i am trying to contact but the number is busy. I heard it takes alot of time to get intouch with CIC agent.
thanks for your input. But can you guide what should i ask him ? i asked him about the status of my case and he sent me this snapshot and told me that we can only wait at this stage. As per him , there is no query raised by CIC which means things are fine and its just a matter of time.

I am getting a little worried now.
I SPOKE TO CIC AGENT , HE DIDNT POINT OUT ANY PROBLEM, INSTEAD JUST TOLD ME PROCESSING TIMES VARY FROM CASE TO CASE N VISA PROCESSING OFFICER. HE ALSO MENTIONED THAT SIX MONTHS TIME IS GETTING OVR BY 20TH SEP N HOPEFULLY BEFORE THEN I MIGHT GET MEDICAL N BIO METRICS UPDATE IN QUICK SUCCESSION DEPENDING ON THE PROCESSING OFFICERS.