+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
And here it is. Golden email received on 16th July.

Below is my timeline:
AOR-2nd March (FSW-O India), Primary + Spouse
NOC - 1112
MEP/BIL - 15th April
BIO completed - 1st May
RPRF paid - 9th May
1st Ghost update - 15th July - BG started
2nd Ghost update - 16th July

Congrats buddy! Wait is over finally! hoping the same to happen with me and many of us too, soon...

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I had a word with my consultant yesterday who is based in Toronto. According to him, it is taking time to process applications as it is peak summer there and a lot of people have gone on holidays. So as a result they might be short on staff, plus the number of applications have increased.
possible maybe

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Date Received: March 18, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 9, 2019 (received BIL on May 1)

Application status (This changed to the below verbiage like a month or more ago)
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Week(s)

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • May 1, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • Completed.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is how it is still showing for me.... it was the same from a long time, say more then 45 days i guess... didnt get any ghost update email also...

dont know if it's IP1 or 2 or what... waiting waiting waiting...

Anyone any thoughts? sincerely appreciate any inputs and info! Thanks! Raghu

gkns

May 30, 2019
Date Received: March 18, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: May 9, 2019
Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Week(s)
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 1, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is how it is still showing for me.... it was the same from a long time, say more then 45 days i guess... didnt get any ghost update email also...

dont know if it's IP1 or 2 or what... waiting waiting waiting...

Anyone any thoughts? sincerely appreciate any inputs and info! Thanks! Raghu
Looks exactly like mine, the dates also very close to each other. Pretty sure it's the "False IP2", which would mean they never touched the application after BIL or just never updated it when they started.

Last edited:
Reactions: RAGHUVAR VADREVU

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
i also observed one thing on immitracker,

for FSW-O, residing in USA, India Nationality and March month AORs filters applied, almost everyone got their PPRs except for some people with AORs specifically dated March 18,19,20.... is there something to be concerned of? pls share your thoughts! thanks!

Last edited:

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
i also observed one thing on immitracker,

for FSW-O, residing in USA, India Nationality and March month AORs filters applied, almost everyone got their PPRs except for some people with APRs specifically dated March 18,19,20.... is there something to be concerned of? pls share your thoughts! thanks!

like mentioned previously, also submitted web form inquiry, they said the below on 3rd july 2019:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Since it was received on March 18, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

after that no further communication happened

gkns

May 30, 2019
like mentioned previously, also submitted web form inquiry, they said the below on 3rd july 2019:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Since it was received on March 18, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

after that no further communication happened
I got literally the same response to the checkbox question, except the date March 21... :D This means nothing basically.

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
AOR 29 April
MEP 10 june biometrics 12 June
My BG status changed directly to iP2 after mep skipping ip1.
What could it mean??
No updates aftr that

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Guys, can you help me decipher this

I m being told (a week back) that my eligibility is met and criminality and security is under progress

But the BG on portal says - we will let you know once we start the BG , since the start

There is no change on portal no ghost update since RPRF fee paid - 28th May

is it following a normal trend ? Why the BG is not changed as they are reviewing criminality and security ??

#ForeverHopeful TIA !!

looking forward

Jun 30, 2019
Guys, can you help me decipher this

I m being told (a week back) that my eligibility is met and criminality and security is under progress

But the BG on portal says - we will let you know once we start the BG , since the start

There is no change on portal no ghost update since RPRF fee paid - 28th May

is it following a normal trend ? Why the BG is not changed as they are reviewing criminality and security ??

#ForeverHopeful TIA !!
same boat my friend

avocado123

Nov 29, 2018
Hi derkdsou, thanks!

Hello, March 2019 AOR members! A couple of us from the Dec 2018 AOR cohort have researched and created a thread to help people understand the different post-AOR stages of the application. This is the thread for you if you don't understand why your application started out in IP2, or are confused by the meaning of terms such as MEP, IP1, IP2, ghost update, etc. These and many more questions have been addressed in the post!

Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Please share it freely with anyone who might have similar questions and consider adding a link to it in your signature, as I have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: derkdsou

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@legalfalcon

GCMS NOTES OPINION REQUESTED

Request your input here. Though I am not very worried, because we have a YES to a Stat question, because we had a previous EE application that got rejected since my masters was not recognized, and submitted an LOE and the Schedule A explaining the same. This time we have applied in my Spouse's name.

Please tell me if all seems ok? Criminality is passed, and in the detailed notes, I saw in a couple of places as follows:

Application --> Eligibility: Passed - Candidate.
But then again saw: "Not Started" After that. Assuming this is the 2-3 different officers doing the same task, one after the other?

Please see attached screenshots, and let me know what you think.

https://imge.to/i/qvVtf
https://imge.to/i/qv9gx
@legalfalcon. Awaiting your response