+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Has anybody gone through a “Final determination for PR interview” at IRCC CALGARY in Harry Hays Building? Can kindly share your experience? My AOR is April and i am seeking help and hoping that someone can advise me on my interview issue. My appointment
date is drawing near, I am very worry as I don’t know what they will ask. Hope someone can advise me so that I can be more prepared. Thank you in advance!

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
@shashankj28 do keep us posted further.
Also
What noc code do u belong too and how many dependants are you guys ?
And here it is. Golden email received on 16th July.

Below is my timeline:
AOR-2nd March (FSW-O India), Primary + Spouse
NOC - 1112
MEP/BIL - 15th April
BIO completed - 1st May
RPRF paid - 9th May
1st Ghost update - 15th July - BG started
2nd Ghost update - 16th July

Musman123

Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone.
New to this group.
AOR 7 MARCH
MEDICAL 24 APR
BIO 1st May.

Righy from the start
we are processing your BG check...

Experts please advise at which stage I am right now?

Reactions: garry@1990

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
And here it is. Golden email received on 16th July.

Below is my timeline:
AOR-2nd March (FSW-O India), Primary + Spouse
NOC - 1112
MEP/BIL - 15th April
BIO completed - 1st May
RPRF paid - 9th May
1st Ghost update - 15th July - BG started
2nd Ghost update - 16th July
Awesome !! Congratulations shashank !! Told you :).

All the best for your future endevours

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone.
New to this group.
AOR 7 MARCH
MEDICAL 24 APR
BIO 1st May.

Righy from the start
we are processing your BG check...

Experts please advise at which stage I am right now?
You are in IP1 stage itself.So embrace yourself for a long waiting period just like us. Probably your criminality has been passed.All the best

Musman123

Jun 11, 2019
Tha
You are in IP1 stage itself.So embrace yourself for a long waiting period just like us. Probably your criminality has been passed.All the best
Thanks. Can I expect my case to be completed with 6 months timeline?
How much time such cases take to complete? Any idea

Manpreet6663

Jun 5, 2019
Mar 27 aor

Last update was on 6th june when background status was changed to your application is in progress and we will send you message once we start your back ground check.

Any idea which stage is this.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Tha

Bro, im sure you have done your own research.But nevertheless, as you already know there is no fixed time frame for anything.All this IP 1,2,3,10 are theories!

You should expect anytime between 8-12 months.That too theres no gurantee. You can refer to myimmitracker to see how long others have been waiting for.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Tha

My AOR is before yours and yet my eligibility and bg chck has not yet started whereas there are AOR's from april and may already received their PPRz.

So my friend just live your life today and forget about the application or this waiting period is going to be hard for you to deal with !

Reactions: Aditya_ck

gkns

May 30, 2019
A small update from me (no happy news tho)

contacted them by the online form to ask if I have to send my IELTS cert scan (didn't include it in the app) - Jun 5 got a template response that the app is being processed, everything is ok for now and they'll let me know if they need anything more.

Some time later submitted a technical problem asking why I'm not getting monthly updates on my application even though I ticked the checkbox to get them in the profile. Jun 20 another template response that the app is within normal processing times etc. and nothing about the checkbox question.

Jun 29 ordered GCMS notes. Expecting them 30-50 days from then, but hoping to PPR to get here first. :)

Other than that, absolutely no movement on the application since BIL passed on May 3. This is so frustrating. ;s
Meanwhile people from May are getting their PPRs and even Jan is still waiting. Are they choosing the cases at random, are the cases left "harder" somehow?

Last edited:

Aditya_ck

Apr 25, 2019
I had a word with my consultant yesterday who is based in Toronto. According to him, it is taking time to process applications as it is peak summer there and a lot of people have gone on holidays. So as a result they might be short on staff, plus the number of applications have increased.