Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@legalfalcon

GCMS NOTES OPINION REQUESTED

Request your input here. Though I am not very worried, because we have a YES to a Stat question, because we had a previous EE application that got rejected since my masters was not recognized, and submitted an LOE and the Schedule A explaining the same. This time we have applied in my Spouse's name.

Please tell me if all seems ok? Criminality is passed, and in the detailed notes, I saw in a couple of places as follows:

Application --> Eligibility: Passed - Candidate.
But then again saw: "Not Started" After that. Assuming this is the 2-3 different officers doing the same task, one after the other?

Please see attached screenshots, and let me know what you think.

https://imge.to/i/qvVtf
https://imge.to/i/qv9gx

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hello,

I have one more question.

Hello,
I am March AOR, my concern is the order of names on my spouse passport (PA) is different from the order of names written on his Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George. (George is the last name)
I realized the mismatch after i have already submitted. will this be a problem.
A lil concerned.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hello,

Hello,
I am March AOR, my concern is the order of names on my spouse passport (PA) is different from the order of names written on his Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George. (George is the last name)
A lil concerned.
We had a similar case, so we got a "Same person Affidavit" which is essentially a notarized letter stating that Firstname Lastname, Lastname Firstname, Firstname only, and Firstname Fathersname Lastname, are all the same person. Maybe that would help?

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
This is my status, are there anybody with the same status? pls let me know

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed 12th May
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Manpreet6663

Jun 5, 2019
This is my status, are there anybody with the same status? pls let me know

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed 12th May
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Same status here since 06th June

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
AOR - 2nd March (FSW O- India)
I have received one ghost update yesterday which has changed my BG from "We are processing your application. We will let you know once we start your Background check" to "We are processing your Background check".

Is it a good news?

JSSS

Jul 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
Seeking your opinion here.
Below are the details,

ITA - 15th Jan
AOR - 5th March
MEP - 18th April
Biometrics submitted - 26th April
Stream - FSW-Outland (India)

BGC shows : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
No new updates since April 26th.
Did not receive any ghost updates.
I have ordered GCMS notes last week.

Is it normal?

JSSS

Jul 15, 2019
I have received one ghost update yesterday which has changed my BG from "We are processing your application. We will let you know once we start your Background check" to "We are processing your Background check".

Is it a good news?
Yes, it's a good news. I think you are in IP2 now.

JSSS

Jul 15, 2019
Yes
Hello,

Hello,
A lil concerned.
Yes, you would need to create "same person affidavit" and send it to CIC.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018

Is it a good news?
Looks like your on IP2 so thats definitely good news ! However, did your BG status from day 1 of E-APR say "We are processing your application. We will let you know once we start your Background check" ??

I am aor march 4th and nothing has changed for me.Since day 1 i have been on "We are processing your background check".

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
Looks like your on IP2 so thats definitely good news ! However, did your BG status from day 1 of E-APR say "We are processing your application. We will let you know once we start your Background check" ??

I am aor march 4th and nothing has changed for me.Since day 1 i have been on "We are processing your background check".
@Ysiraj32 When I submitted my application on 2nd March, My BG was "We are processing your Background check". After Biometrics, It changed to "We are processing your application". Yesterday only it changed back to "We are processing your BG". Any thoughts?