App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
How can v assume whether its ip1 or 2. My bg was we are processing you bg then it changed to your application is in progress on 26 june & on 6th july got ghost update but nothing changed... pls help me to understand my status??
Apparently if it’s ‘We are processing your background check‘ from the beginning it’s False IP2 and ‘your application is in progress’ is IP1 and moving from that to ‘We are processing your background check‘ is real IP2 but some people don’t see any updates and still get their PPR!

Also, the 6th July update would be a NA update! So the next would be an IP2 or if lucky it would be PPR! These are just signs that you profile is being checked and is under process!

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hello Guys,

Have a little concern, I am 5th of March AOR and my application will be 6 months by 5th September.
I intend resigning from my office by the end of this month July, decision was made because my employer is aware of my application for canada PR and he has already hired my replacement to handover.
I also want to take the remaining time prior to my application approval to start preparing for my NCA licensing exam in canada being in a regulated profession.

My question: Is it ok for me to resign before getting PPR, I hope it wont affect my application.
I intend raising a CSE to inform CIC immediately i resign with explanations.
And I already have over 5 years of working experience which makes me eligible Pre ITA and Post AOR.

thanks.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hello Guys,

Have a little concern, I am 5th of March AOR and my application will be 6 months by 5th September.
I intend resigning from my office by the end of this month July, decision was made because my employer is aware of my application for canada PR and he has already hired my replacement to handover.
I also want to take the remaining time prior to my application approval to start preparing for my NCA licensing exam in canada being in a regulated profession.

My question: Is it ok for me to resign before getting PPR, I hope it wont affect my application.
I intend raising a CSE to inform CIC immediately i resign with explanations.
And I already have over 5 years of working experience which makes me eligible Pre ITA and Post AOR.

thanks.
If you resign after your AOR it’s all good! Your profile is locked on the day you submit your application. So it’s fine! All the best!

Chanpreetkaur20

Jun 12, 2019
Apparently if it’s ‘We are processing your background check‘ from the beginning it’s False IP2 and ‘your application is in progress’ is IP1 and moving from that to ‘We are processing your background check‘ is real IP2 but some people don’t see any updates and still get their PPR!

Also, the 6th July update would be a NA update! So the next would be an IP2 or if lucky it would be PPR! These are just signs that you profile is being checked and is under process!
Hey thanx but can u pls tel me what basically checked in ip1??? Is my eligibility has been passed??

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
How can v assume whether its ip1 or 2. My bg was we are processing you bg then it changed to your application is in progress on 26 june & on 6th july got ghost update but nothing changed... pls help me to understand my status??
Thats good news bro ! You should be expecting your PPR anytime now.Congratulations in advance.

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just spoke to a CIC agent and she mentioned that Eligibilty is met, criminality and security are in progress. which all things they cover in eligibility check?? Background check covers criminality/security ??

any comments on how my application is moving through ??

Relieved to hear that file is getting touched

All the best to rest of my friends !

Reactions: Geneeeeeee

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like IP2! Was it ‘We are processing your background check’ from the beginning or did it move to ‘Your application is in Progress’ and then to ‘We are processing your background check‘.

My AOR is April 2019! My Biometrics date is the same as yours and I’m applying from Australia as well!
I am not sure whether it was ‘We are processing your background check’ from the beginning or it changed at some point and returned to the current status. Was being a bit lazy and did not check the profile often after submitting it. As I submitted the add on family member request just last week via webform, I assume that processing will be delayed a bit.

Still haven’t received any reply from IRCC after submitting my spouse’s documents. Hoping for a reply sometime this week.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just spoke to a CIC agent and she mentioned that Eligibilty is met, criminality and security are in progress. which all things they cover in eligibility check?? Background check covers criminality/security ??

Passing Eligibility is one of the most crucial thing which you already have, so congratulations on that ! It covers reviewing and scrutinizing all the supporting's you have submitted to claim your CRS such as IELTS, NOC (Reference letters), etc.

Criminality should also be fine if your PC's are all clear and match the information submitted by you.

Security again looks into your travel history particularly.

Asesino

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Guys, what stage do you think my application is?

Review of eligibility ?
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results ?
May 9, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents ? We do not need additional documents.
Interview ?
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics ? Completed.

Background check ?
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision ?
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Roseick

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,
I am new in the forum. AOR March 5th. Background check in process and medical is passed.

I see quite a few here have already received PPR.

L.COLE

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

Can you kindly direct me on how to speak to an agent ? I have tried calling numerous times but I never get through to anyone and the last time I called the automated system couldn't even find my profile. I'm in the U.S. Thanks

@447

Jan 10, 2019
Hi All, thanks a lot for the information you all are sharing in this group...it really helps to relieve the anxiety and panic attacks

Today i have received golden email...following is my timeline:

ITA - 23rd Jan
AOr - 24th March
MEP - 8th May
Biometrics submitted - 16th May
PPR - 9th July
Stream - FSW-Outland (India)

Plus points i had was:
+ I had very less travel history
+ I had 1 year work exp in Canada

All the best guys...

Regards

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hi All, thanks a lot for the information you all are sharing in this group...it really helps to relieve the anxiety and panic attacks

Today i have received golden email...following is my timeline:

ITA - 23rd Jan
AOr - 24th March
MEP - 8th May
Biometrics submitted - 16th May
PPR - 9th July
Stream - FSW-Outland (India)

Plus points i had was:
+ I had very less travel history
+ I had 1 year work exp in Canada

All the best guys...

Regards
Congrats!
Did you get any ghost updates during the process?