>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

shashankj28

Jun 12, 2019
Finally the Golden Mail.

FSW-O ( INDIA)

ITA - 20 Feb 2019

AOR- 7 March 2019

MEP - 25 April, BIL - 26 April

ADR (POF) - 14th May ( Wife's consent on her Funds)

RPRF - 14 May

VO- Ottawa

PPR- 18 June

|Good Luck to all
:)
Akash what was your last BG status? I am sailing the same boat with AOR 2nd March, FSW India

vishnuvu

Sep 21, 2018
Express Entry / CEC / PNP/INLAND
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..
May 16 RPRF request as an ADR and paid and submitted the fee receipt on May 18.... After 2 days ADR changed to Not Applicable...
I called CIC and they said that ELIGIBILITY met, MEDICAL, CRIMINAL baground check passed and completed
SECURITY check is need to be started and completed by some agency... application processing at Sydney, Nova Scotia....

Yesterday status changed to application/profile updated,but nothing changed..

Today morning PPR mail came ....

Thanks and all the best everyone

Reactions: jugal123

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Finally the Golden Mail.

FSW-O ( INDIA)

ITA - 20 Feb 2019

AOR- 7 March 2019

MEP - 25 April, BIL - 26 April

ADR (POF) - 14th May ( Wife's consent on her Funds)

RPRF - 14 May

VO- Ottawa

PPR- 18 June

|Good Luck to all
:)
Congratulations AB Cad !! Haha
Hope to see more applications getting approved from Ottawa office

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Express Entry / CEC / PNP/INLAND
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..
May 16 RPRF request as an ADR and paid and submitted the fee receipt on May 18.... After 2 days ADR changed to Not Applicable...
I called CIC and they said that ELIGIBILITY met, MEDICAL, CRIMINAL baground check passed and completed
SECURITY check is need to be started and completed by some agency... application processing at Sydney, Nova Scotia....

Yesterday status changed to application/profile updated,but nothing changed..

Today morning PPR mail came ....

Thanks and all the best everyone
Congratulations

Reactions: vishnuvu

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Akash what was your last BG status? I am sailing the same boat with AOR 2nd March, FSW India
Hi, my last bg status was ' we are processing, will let you knw if need more info'. Before that it was ' processing, will let you know when we start'.
Hope this helps.

ven289

Feb 20, 2019
Hello,
My Aor date is March 4 and i got a mail on May 15 to send my passport and Annex A form.
But at that time i'm in India as i'm getting married and asked them to extend my deadline to send the passport.
Now i have questions on how to add my wife to my application at this point of time.
Do i need to let them know about my change of status from single to married or, wait until i get my PR stamped and then add my wife as a dependent.
Really worried about this and i don't have much time to respond to them.

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi everyone,
I just wanna share my update with you guys..

AOR: March 21
MEP: April 30
Stream: CEC Inland

BOWP applied: March 21
BOWP approved: June 19

VO: Edmonton

No updates on PPR after medicals though

Srikanthan

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,

Program - FSW Outland (US)
eAOR - Mar20
Medicals passes - May 2
Biometrics completed - May14
PPR request- May 29

And I sent the passport on June 7 and it got delivered on Jun 10, no update after that.

I need my passport to travel outside on Jul6. Have anyone got passport and CoPR document ? If I have to contact them which number should I call ?

Thanks

Ayu

May 15, 2019
@legalfalcon Sir, and other seniors
Any idea why CEC outland applications are taking long time. As per immitracker it takes minimum more than 6 to 7 months. Some cases even longer. Though there are few CEC outland applications. While other FSW O are processed within 3 to 4 months.
Thank you for the answer.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Any idea why CEC outland applications are taking long time. As per immitracker it takes minimum more than 6 to 7 months. Some cases even longer. Though there are few CEC outland applications. While other FSW O are processed within 3 to 4 months.
The processing time keeps changing for different categories. There is no specific reason, just the processing workload.

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
They have to run background on you both in Canada and your current country. For, FSW-O it is usually just one country- their current country of residence and nationality. However, for Inland applicants it is different as they only need Canadian Background data since they have already been vetted from their country of nationality before they landed.