Express Entry / CEC / PNP/INLAND
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..
May 16 RPRF request as an ADR and paid and submitted the fee receipt on May 18.... After 2 days ADR changed to Not Applicable...
I called CIC and they said that ELIGIBILITY met, MEDICAL, CRIMINAL baground check passed and completed
SECURITY check is need to be started and completed by some agency... application processing at Sydney, Nova Scotia....

Today status changed to application/profile updated,but nothing changed..
Is it a good sign?any one reply please..thanks...
This should lead to a PPR in a days time....check around 4 am PST tomorrow morning....:)

Reactions: vishnuvu

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Yes.. the mail is from ircc... thanks
Heartiest Congratulations!!

I’m just a couple of days ahead of you in terms of AOR and this gives me hope.

May I know, throughout your application, did the background check status ever change or was it only before your PR trigger? Regards..

gayathri88

Jun 17, 2019
Heartiest Congratulations!!

I’m just a couple of days ahead of you in terms of AOR and this gives me hope.

May I know, throughout your application, did the background check status ever change or was it only before your PR trigger? Regards..
Hai.. thank you... yes after i submitted my application background check was something like "not applicable" or not required... then it changed to "we are processing your background check. We will tell you when we need additional info". On may 18th it changed to "we are processing your application. We will tell you when we start your background check". It was in that status untill yesterday... i have even posted in this thread yday asking when to expect ppr... i got the mail this morning... i checked the status now its " we are processing your background check"...

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Hai.. thank you... yes after i submitted my application background check was something like "not applicable" or not required... then it changed to "we are processing your background check. We will tell you when we need additional info". On may 18th it changed to "we are processing your application. We will tell you when we start your background check". It was in that status untill yesterday... i have even posted in this thread yday asking when to expect ppr... i got the mail this morning... i checked the status now its " we are processing your background check"...
Thank you so much for your time..

I have been stuck in “we are processing your bg check”.. since AOR, so there is no definitive way to actually track ip1 or ip2 in some applications. BTW where do you have to submit your passport? Delhi or Ottawa?

Congratulations once again, well deserved.

gayathri88

Jun 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your time..

I have been stuck in “we are processing your bg check”.. since AOR, so there is no definitive way to actually track ip1 or ip2 in some applications. BTW where do you have to submit your passport? Delhi or Ottawa?

Congratulations once again, well deserved.
I have to submit my passport at VFS Delhi within 30 days... i think i can submit it at the nearest VFS centre

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Finally the Golden Mail.

FSW-O ( INDIA)

ITA - 20 Feb 2019

AOR- 7 March 2019

MEP - 25 April, BIL - 26 April

ADR (POF) - 14th May ( Wife's consent on her Funds)

RPRF - 14 May

VO- Ottawa

PPR- 18 June

|Good Luck to all
:)

Akash_16

May 7, 2018
Hi,

My status is similar to yours:
AOR- 7 Mar, FSW O - India
MEP - 25 Apr, BIL - 26 Apr
RPRF Paid - 14 May
BG Status - Will send you a msg once we start - this is IP1.
VO - Ottawa

Finally the Golden Mail.

FSW-O ( INDIA)

ITA - 20 Feb 2019

AOR- 7 March 2019

MEP - 25 April, BIL - 26 April

ADR (POF) - 14th May ( Wife's consent on her Funds)

RPRF - 14 May

VO- Ottawa

PPR- 18 June

|Good Luck to all
:)

beardman

Jun 19, 2019
FSW-O (Nationality and country of residence Bangladesh)
AOR: 30th March 2019 (IP2)
MEP: 13th May 2019
Biometrics Submission: 23rd May 2019
IP2 to IP1: 8th June 2019
PPR: 19th June 2019 (IP1 to IP2)
@Azam: so your background check changed from IP2 to IP1 before you received PPR? Are there any changes in the application status before you received PPR?

saire23

Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations everyone getting PPR!

I've seen online that is ok to enter Canada as a tourist while you have a PR application. I plan on going for 3 months in August to November, and have enough money to support myself in this time, accommodation is covered and I will have a return flight to the UK booked for November. Does anyone know if this will be an issue?

Secondly, if I get PPR during those 3 months while in Canada, as I'm from the UK am I right in thinking I only need to send copies of my passport, not my actual passport? I'm just wondering if I get PPR when I'm in Canada as a tourist, if this will cause any issues to my PR application?

Thanks!

ShootOwl

Jun 17, 2019
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2019
Congrats everyone! Seems like they've approved quite a few.