+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
My AOR is before yours and i received a similar reply as yours and said my criminality has been passed rest all not yet started.

Even I assumed that its the eligibility that is scrutinized at first and then another fall accordingly but it's not.

Apparently its the "Eligibility check" for job noc matching which is the most critical.
Yup that is true eligibility is the most imperative phase of our entire application, but no one really knows how the VO works. I have seen innumerable applicants whose eligibility was cleared with criminality and security still untouched, so God knows best.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
FSW-O
AOR- March 12
MEP- 29th april
BIL-29th april
ADR- 29th April
RCMP submission -June 2
BIL completed- May 14

Had a conversation with the CIC agent, he said that everything looks good and normal, asked him about the stages of my application, he said eligibility is not started the rest is looking good and perfectly normal. (Ottawa VO).

Can someone help me decipher what eligibility not started means, coz I always believed eligibility is done first and the rest follows

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Yup that is true eligibility is the most imperative phase of our entire application, but no one really knows how the VO works. I have seen innumerable applicants whose eligibility was cleared with criminality and security still untouched, so God knows best.
Yeah I agree God knows the best about their process....

However the people have created their own terminologies IP1 IP2 IPX IPY

Hey my application is in stage IP1(a) i and your application is at stage IP2(b) iii

Lolz

Reactions: Ysiraj32

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Yeah I agree God knows the best about their process....

However the people have created their own terminologies IP1 IP2 IPX IPY

Hey my application is in stage IP1(a) i and your application is at stage IP2(b) iii

Lolz
The nuances mentioned above were acceptable until late 2018, since mandating the BIL request in the beginning of 2019, it has become impossible to understand whats IP1 or IP2, so our best hopes is the 120-day mark and the IRCC number.

May God bless us all with PPR.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
The nuances mentioned above were acceptable until late 2018, since mandating the BIL request in the beginning of 2019, it has become impossible to understand whats IP1 or IP2, so our best hopes is the 120-day mark and the IRCC number.

Yes you are right

actually I was under the impression that Inland PNP candidates enjoys faster process than outland

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Yes you are right

actually I was under the impression that Inland PNP candidates enjoys faster process than outland
Neahhh.. Its all up to the VO discretion, they can process applications within hours, so yeah, needle in a haystack..

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018

What do you mean by the 120 day mark ? As in there is nothing for specific that the application can be processed by the 4th month ?

Oasisb

May 13, 2017
Hi, I got RPRF June 4th and Paid 6th June, that's 10 days ago. The has since been acknowledged by IRCC as evidenced by change on my portal as regards documents from "... reviewing documents... " to "Not applicable" and as informed by my agent.
PNP: February 7th
ITA: February 21
AOR: March 18th
MEP: Passed May 1st
Biometric: Completed May 6th
RPRF: Paid June 6th.

I need advice from seniors here. How close am I to PPR?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
No one can really tell you that with any certainty. You could get PPR next week, in 2 weeks, in a month or two. Just take it from week to week.

Hi, I got RPRF June 4th and Paid 6th June, that's 10 days ago. The has since been acknowledged by IRCC as evidenced by change on my portal as regards documents from "... reviewing documents... " to "Not applicable" and as informed by my agent.
PNP: February 7th
ITA: February 21
AOR: March 18th
MEP: Passed May 1st
Biometric: Completed May 6th
RPRF: Paid June 6th.

I need advice from seniors here. How close am I to PPR?

decotz

May 7, 2019
Hey Everyone. Our process was a bit weird as some members have seen in my posts here.

AOR - 19th March 2019
MEP - 07th May 2019
IMM5475 requested - May 7th

Around May 20th our RPRF was refunded which led to a major freak out by me and my wife. Luckily it was a system error.

PAID RPRF Fee - May 29th.

May 31st - They requested proof of address for both me and my wife. My name which was changed somewhere in the middle of the process went back to normal in a couple of days.

June 3rd - My wife (the dependent on the application) received an email from CIC Etobicoke saying that they scheduled a Landing Interview for her. I received no such email. She called CIC however and the attendant said we should both go to CIC on the scheduled date. The letter contained instructions on what to bring: passport, photos, etc.

June 15th: We both went to CIC Etobicoke and... we got our COPR:D! It's been an amazing journey, very tiring and I was super anxious about it for most of the time as I imagine everyone is.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the help. Wish you all the best of luck from the bottom of my heart!

Oasisb

May 13, 2017
No one can really tell you that with any certainty. You could get PPR next week, in 2 weeks, in a month or two. Just take it from week to week.
Much appreciated. If you could advice me on PPR. Is there a way I can find out when my PPR is sent without waiting on my consultant?