+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Oct 27, 2017
It will be best to inform CIC about this because you wouldn't want to take chances and get the application rejected for misrepresentation at a later stage. If PCC haven't been processed completely by CIC by the time you move out, you'll have to submit another FBI PCC dated after your last date in the country and you'll have to get another PCC for India if the last PCC was obtained more than 6 months ago.
If I were you I would communicate with them at the earliest preferably call them ASAP and talk about your options.
thanks for your suggestion.. that will be the first thing to do on Monday... my PCCs were obtained in jan and feb 2019 .so i will contact them..

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hey All
Anyone from 27 March? What's your status? Im stuck at post Biometrics done on 8 May 2019.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hey All
Anyone from 27 March? What's your status? Im stuck at post Biometrics done on 8 May 2019.
I am very close to your timeline

AOR 30 Mar
Medical Passed 10 May
Spouse Bio metric request and my RCMP Police Certificate request letter 10 May
RCMP Police Certificate uploaded 23 May
BC PNP Inland candidate

Are you inland or outland candidate?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
I am very close to your timeline

AOR 30 Mar
Medical Passed 10 May
Spouse Bio metric request and my RCMP Police Certificate request letter 10 May
RCMP Police Certificate uploaded 23 May
BC PNP Inland candidate

Are you inland or outland candidate?
FSW-O Buddy. So will be here long after you are gone :(

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
FSW-O Buddy. So will be here long after you are gone :(
Do not worry mate.

No one knows who is going first or last.

We have tons of other productive and constructive things to do besides worrying and showing our frustrations to others, during this timeline. Have faith. Be patience and believe me good things are coming to you soon. :)

Best Regards & All the best.

Reactions: comet7700

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hey All
Check my timeline in the signature below, it is pretty similar. No change in account at all after submission of biometrics. However, I called CIC last week and found that my criminality was passed and eligibility and security are remaining. With the recent trends it is safe to believe that there might be zero changes to the account that we see and our application can still be approved. I have personally come across a couple of cases from March 2019 which received PPR in email with no change whatsoever to their account even after the email was received.

Be patient and hang in there!

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@patrip91 @carefree

I am not anxious. I am just curious. Thanks for your kind words though. This is my second application though, so wait has been on for over a year lol. Just today October saw a great movement, and we are still in queue :) But sure, see you all on the other side of the Border.

BTW the whole query was because I was waiting for RPRF, which hasn't come around yet.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey Guys,

I am AOR - 4th March 2019.
Could some one tell me which stage of background check am in as of now as per the below :-

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.

Aj30

May 9, 2019
Hey Guys,

Could some one tell me which stage of background check am in as of now as per the below :-

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks in advance.
Same here..... AOR 9 March

patrip91

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Hey Guys,

Biometrics - Completed.

Thanks in advance.
It is impossible to tell that looking only at this as these statuses don't get updated often. You could very well get a PPR email with the status remaining exactly like this. Best bet would be to order GCMS notes or giving CIC a call.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am unable to contact CIC through call as it always says it is busy.. can u people suggest when is the best time to call from US or contact them by any means