>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

amrinder0013

Feb 10, 2019
Here is an update guys:

Called CIC today

CEC Inland
AOR: 18th March
MEP: 3rd of May
Background: We are processing your application...

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: not cleared yet ( still in process)
Are you inland candidate or Outland?

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
AOR - March 13.
MEP - April 25.

Called IRCC a few days ago.
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

Today received a ghost update. So assuming passed criminality?
Hi,
How do u know that ur eligibility, security and criminality is not started. Did CIC officer shared this info.
Please reply.
Thanks

thais.fs33

May 28, 2019
aor: mar 22
medicals passed and rcmp check request: may 3
upload rcmp: may 13
request to pay rprf and proof of funds: may 28

how long after paying this fee do we wait for ppr? is this a good sign for approval? how do I get the information of local office?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,
How do u know that ur eligibility, security and criminality is not started. Did CIC officer shared this info.
Please reply.
Thanks
Hey I called them last week.

My medical, criminality all passed. Eligibility - recommended pass. Security not started. The only way to find out this info is to call them and speak with an agent or order GCMS notes. (The wait for these notes is usually around 1 month).

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
aor: mar 22
medicals passed and rcmp check request: may 3
upload rcmp: may 13
request to pay rprf and proof of funds: may 28

how long after paying this fee do we wait for ppr? is this a good sign for approval? how do I get the information of local office?
All movement on your application is good. Since they didn't refuse you, did not ask for additional docs, it's seems to be going really well. All is normal, just wait, because your process just started. 6 month wait time is very normal only the lucky ones get applications processed sooner.

Reactions: thais.fs33

Tobinho

May 25, 2019
Hi!
Yes, I'm an inland application and was calling on the 1 888 242 2100.
I managed to speak with an agent around 10:10 this morning and he assured me that everything was right with our application and he wasn't sure why we got the refund. He said he would forward officers with our questioning and we should wait for some notices.

Regarding my name, he said my profile does have an additional "S" and that I would have to correct it before doing the landing - so I'm still hoping our application is in the flow.

Thank you and good luck to us all.
Happy to hear this

Yumnnanaa

May 19, 2019
AOR:17-04-2019

Today-29-05-2019 I got an email saying update, I open the application and find the bar there.. that's the only update.. any idea? does that mean medicals were passed?

Reactions: garry@1990

Talha Shariq

Jan 7, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Sorry to hear about this. All the best for your new application. What incomplete information are they talking about?
Basically, it was a bit complicated due to my preivious marriage and child. IRCC wanted me to put my Son from my ex-wife as a dependent even though he does not live with me any more and was not going to be with me Canada. I did provide all the details, but they actually wanted me to add him as a dependent irrespective whether he travels or not.. i believe its a miss on my behalf that i didnt read this carefully through

As for other question someone had asked... they never updated my medical or gave me BIL ... The application kept pending at first stage and after 59 days they reverted saying "Application cancelled due to incomplete information"

Wish you guys all the best.. and pray for me.. i have now re applied in draw... hopefully this time things go smoothly.

Reactions: Salz_yahoo

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Here is an update guys:

Called CIC today

CEC Inland
AOR: 18th March
MEP: 3rd of May
Background: We are processing your application...

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: not cleared yet ( still in process)
Hi SM999,

May i ask, is the above reflected in your IRCC profile ? For ex :- Eligiblity - recommended pass ? Or is this what the agent informed you over the phone ?