+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

decotz

May 7, 2019
Hi all!
I'm a bit freaked out and not sure what is happening with our application.

I was requested the IMM5475 on May 7 and uploaded it on May 8.
It took about a week for the "Review of additional Documents" status to change from "we are checking the information you provided" to change back to not applicable". The overall status is still "Submitted/Read".

Yesterday I was checking my credit card statement and there were two refunds of $ 490 CAD each, posted on Thursday, May 23rd on our credit card.

I'm freaking out not knowing if we were rejected. Trying to call IRCC and connect to an agent, but can't find the correct keys to connect to them or they say that they can't transfer the call to the agent.

Does someone know the whole flow to connect to an agent via the IRCC telephone? Also, on what are the chances we weren't refused?

Some more information: I noticed on the form they asked me to upload, on May 7, that my name was wrong (there was an "S" after my first name), but I thought it was just a typing error and didn't inquire further. On my whole application, my name is written properly on all forms and fields, without that additional "s"

Any help much appreciated.
Thank you.

Edit:

AOR March 19th
Medicals Passed: around May 1-7
Additional Documents Requested: May 7
Additional Documents Uploaded: May 8
Ghost update: May 19th

Last edited:

Talha Shariq

Jan 7, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
Any update on your medical. Is there anyone else in March AOR whose medical is not passed. Please respond
So bro.i am out of this thread. my application has been rejected due to some incomplete information (in my case) :(
Which is why they were taking so long...
So i have re applied for EE in the draw... i wish you all the best

danish4590

Feb 10, 2019
So bro.i am out of this thread. my application has been rejected due to some incomplete information (in my case) :(
Which info you forgot to tell the IRCC??

danish4590

Feb 10, 2019
One more question... Did they reject before the medical pass update or after the medical uodate?

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi all!

It took about a week for the "Review of additional Documents" status to change from "we are checking the information you provided" to change back to not applicable". The overall status is still "Submitted/Read".

Yesterday I was checking my credit card statement and there were two refunds of $ 490 CAD each, posted on Thursday, May 23rd on our credit card.

I'm freaking out not knowing if we were rejected. Trying to call IRCC and connect to an agent, but can't find the correct keys to connect to them or they say that they can't transfer the call to the agent.

Does someone know the whole flow to connect to an agent via the IRCC telephone? Also, on what are the chances we weren't refused?

Some more information: I noticed on the form they asked me to upload, on May 7, that my name was wrong (there was an "S" after my first name), but I thought it was just a typing error and didn't inquire further. On my whole application, my name is written properly on all forms and fields, without that additional "s"

Thank you.

Edit:

AOR March 19th

Where are you calling IRCC from?

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Sorry to hear about this. All the best for your new application. What incomplete information are they talking about?

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Hi all!

Thank you.

Edit:

AOR March 19th
Are you an inland applicant?

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Here is an update guys:

Called CIC today

CEC Inland
AOR: 18th March
MEP: 3rd of May
Background: We are processing your application...

Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: not cleared yet ( still in process)

decotz

May 7, 2019
Are you an inland applicant?
Hi!
Yes, I'm an inland application and was calling on the 1 888 242 2100.
I managed to speak with an agent around 10:10 this morning and he assured me that everything was right with our application and he wasn't sure why we got the refund. He said he would forward officers with our questioning and we should wait for some notices.

Regarding my name, he said my profile does have an additional "S" and that I would have to correct it before doing the landing - so I'm still hoping our application is in the flow.

Thank you and good luck to us all.

Last edited:

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
Hi!
Yes, I'm an inland application and was calling on the 1 888 242 2100.
I managed to speak with an agent around 10:10 this morning and he assured me that everything was right with our application and he wasn't sure why we got the refund. He said he would forward officers with our questioning and we should wait for some notices.

Regarding my name, he said my profile does have an additional "S" and that I would have to correct it before doing the landing - so I'm still hoping our application is in the flow.

Thank you and good luck to us all.
Wow! Thank god it's all good. Hope this refund thing gets sorted out. Maybe it's a glitch from their accounting dept and will ask you soon to make the payment again.

Teji93

Dec 20, 2017
My Timeline:
AOR - 08 March 19
Country of Citizen: India
Country of Resident: USA
Medical pass: 18 April
Bio Metric submit: 30 April
Ghost Update: 23 May [No email, in cic Account the "Current status" changed to updated two time. But in actual i didn't saw any update in account.
CSR = Approx 900 [PNP candidate]
NOC=2171
Ready to Visa Email= Today 27 May.
Visa office: No idea [But have to submit passport Ottawa]

I never did any inquiry to CIC for my status.
Good Luck to all!!

Arun19871988

Apr 27, 2019
My Timeline:
AOR - 08 March 19
Country of Citizen: India
Country of Resident: USA
Medical pass: 18 April
Bio Metric submit: 30 April
Ghost Update: 23 May [No email, in cic Account the "Current status" changed to updated two time. But in actual i didn't saw any update in account.
CSR = Approx 900 [PNP candidate]
NOC=2171
Ready to Visa Email= Today 27 May.
Visa office: No idea [But have to submit passport Ottawa]

I never did any inquiry to CIC for my status.
Good Luck to all!!
Congratulations

Munvar2019

Apr 30, 2019
Really appreciate your valuable inputs. Thanks...
Hi,

It has been three to four days since we have dropped an email to IRCC requesting for a renewed BIL, but there is no reply yet. We have also sent fax detailing the entire scenario.

Can you kindly let me know, what is the normal lead time for the IRCC to reply to the emails?? I have read somewhere it is between 2 to 5 working days, is it true??