+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

@447

Jan 10, 2019
IS IRCC giving preference to some specific NOCs? reason why i am asking this is i have seen people waiting for golden email with AOR in Nov'18, but few lucky one's have got the PPR while their AOR was on Apr'19.

Any information on this would be helpful..

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hey,

If you want to be sure, type this question and submit it to IRCC via webform. They'll take 5-10 biz days to reply but you would have something in writing from them.

Hi @Sparta02 thank you so much for the tip! I’ll try that! :)

Reactions: Sparta02

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
IS IRCC giving preference to some specific NOCs? reason why i am asking this is i have seen people waiting for golden email with AOR in Nov'18, but few lucky one's have got the PPR while their AOR was on Apr'19.

Any information on this would be helpful..
I don’t think so but I feel it’s based on travel history! As a person with an April AOR but the same NOC as mine has already got their PPR, but I haven’t! Only difference was that they had no travel history but I have a lot :( So I guess that could be one of the reason!

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Have you read this somewhere that you need to have minimum Xyears of validity at the time you are granted the PR. If that was the case, they would make it pretty sure during application phase itself at the time you enter your expiry.

All i know is you need to have 2-3 blank pages.Please quote where did u read this ?
@Ysiraj32 I read it in this forum! I am unable to find the exact post but apparently, it is mentioned in the ppr email, that the passport must be valid for atleast 6 months!

Kumarbs

Apr 22, 2019
Hey everyone,
does anyone know if the status message in the account actually means anything?

Mine changed today to this (before it said i may not hear from them for a while):

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

It's been exactly 3 months since my AOR, so it's probably just an automatic thing based on application time...
Everything else looks exactly the same as when I got bio passed.
Same here too, mine also changed yesterday as follows ..

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Anyone with the same status..? Please share.

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Same here too, mine also changed yesterday as follows ..

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 22nd March
MED & BIL - Passed
BG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.(since May 30th)

Anyone with the same status..? Please share.
It's an automated change once your cross the 3 month mark. Soon you'll find the tracker changes from months to weeks to days. Doesn't actually mean anything. Just the automated system .

Singhyuvraj

Apr 28, 2019
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
April 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
- Interview-you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-Completed.
Background check- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisiono-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It has been like this after i submitted my biometrics on 22nd of april, 2019 . in my gcms notes, they are saying that my file is in ottawa office but they still need to clear my eligibility and security. I ordered notes on 18 of may and just received them . is there any chance that i will be getting any progress in this month? Because my notes are one month old so there might be a chance

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
April 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
- Interview-you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-Completed.
Background check- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisiono-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It has been like this after i submitted my biometrics on 22nd of april, 2019 . in my gcms notes, they are saying that my file is in ottawa office but they still need to clear my eligibility and security. I ordered notes on 18 of may and just received them . is there any chance that i will be getting any progress in this month? Because my notes are one month old so there might be a chance
How would someone know that you will be getting any progress this month ?
I am Inland PNP FSW applicant 29th March and have been waiting patiently, No GCMS, No Phone Call, No Web Form so far, so Patience is the key and during this time we have many other useful stuff to focus on. Good Luck

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
@Ysiraj32 I read it in this forum! I am unable to find the exact post but apparently, it is mentioned in the ppr email, that the passport must be valid for atleast 6 months!
Then in that case bro you should have renewed it before submitting your EAPR itself.Anyways if what you suggested is true, then renew your passport and submit CSE

Reactions: Jordan_10

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Then in that case bro you should have renewed it before submitting your EAPR itself.Anyways if what you suggested is true, then renew your passport and submit CSE

@Ysiraj32 I was not aware about this ‘atleast 6 month passport validity’ requirement until around like a week back :(

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey guys, my profile said 'application/profile updated' but no changes has been done or email sent... then i re-log and it became 'submitted' as usual what does it mean?