I am an FSW-O applicant
Country of residence - Australia
Country of Passport - India
ITA: 23rd Jan
AOR: 6th Mar
MEP: 18th Apr
BIL request: 18th Apr
BIL submitted: 9th May
Review of eligibility and background check is on going since the begining and there has been no updates/progress since.

Now I am asssuming that they will take full 6 months to process my PR application.

I am moving out of Australia and going back to India in a couple of weeks time and I do have a few questions on which I need some help/clarifications

1. when do I inform IRCC about the change of my address?
2. Will they ask for additional documents (PCC for example) when I update my address?
3. Will this delay my application beyond the 6 months timeline? (Local visa office location for my application will change from Sydney, Australia to Delhi, India)
I would suggest inform them as soon as you land in India. About PCC, I am not sure, but if I was leaving my country of residence, I would still get another PCC, just to avoid any concerns when I move with my application. Though this is just I would do, and not an advice.

Oct 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an FSW-O applicant
Country of residence - Australia
Country of Passport - India
ITA: 23rd Jan
AOR: 6th Mar
MEP: 18th Apr
BIL request: 18th Apr
BIL submitted: 9th May
Review of eligibility and background check is on going since the begining and there has been no updates/progress since.

Now I am asssuming that they will take full 6 months to process my PR application.

I am moving out of Australia and going back to India in a couple of weeks time and I do have a few questions on which I need some help/clarifications

1. when do I inform IRCC about the change of my address?
2. Will they ask for additional documents (PCC for example) when I update my address?
3. Will this delay my application beyond the 6 months timeline? (Local visa office location for my application will change from Sydney, Australia to Delhi, India)
i too faced the same situation and when i called cic they told me to apply for change of address only after you have reached india and about the pcc he just vaguely told me that if they need Pcc again they will inform . however i got my PPR mail before we are travelling to india. Hope the same happens to you too..

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Please help me out! If I renew my passport while my application is processing and submit my new passport details, will it delay my application process? Or should I wait for my PPR and then ask for extension after which I’ll give my new passport details whenever I get it in hand?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi, My AOR is 15th March -FSWO India. It's been 98 days and I am still waiting for that golden email.

My AOR is much before yours brother and still have got no update since the usual
Please help me out! If I renew my passport while my application is processing and submit my new passport details, will it delay my application process? Or should I wait for my PPR and then ask for extension after which I’ll give my new passport details whenever I get it in hand?
As far as I know, all the data you have submitted matters as of the date of application and your life prior to that. Once you have submitted your eapr and received your AOR, only major changes such in legal status - getting divorced, married, getting pregnant, etc. needs to be updated to cic.

Coming to the main query, change in passport number due to renewal/issuing new one is not a situation that falls in the above category.

Hope this clairfies and is helpful

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
You can renew your passport for obvious reason as you can't put your life on hold and avoid travelling just so the pages dont get over.At the same time, you can update CIC of the same and there is no reason why this should affect your processing in any mannner

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
You can renew your passport for obvious reason as you can't put your life on hold and avoid travelling just so the pages dont get over.At the same time, you can update CIC of the same and there is no reason why this should affect your processing in any mannner
Hi @Ysiraj32 thank you so much for your reply. I understand what you said however, I live in Australia and hold an Indian passport, so they say it might take around 1.5 to 2 months to renew it because my passport wasn’t issued here in Australia previously! I did contact VFS and they say there are no emergency processing system! So I am very confused on what to do! My passport expires in Jan 2020 but when I get my PPR I’ll have less than 6 months validity! Will they not stamp my passport and issue CoPR if my passport has less than 6 months validity?

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi everyone,
I just wanna share my update with you guys..

AOR: March 21
MEP: April 30
Stream: CEC Inland

BOWP applied: March 21
BOWP approved: June 19

VO: Edmonton

No updates on PPR after medicals though
Your BOWP granted for how many months, is it 6 months? ?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi @Ysiraj32 thank you so much for your reply. I understand what you said however, I live in Australia and hold an Indian passport, so they say it might take around 1.5 to 2 months to renew it because my passport wasn’t issued here in Australia previously! I did contact VFS and they say there are no emergency processing system! So I am very confused on what to do! My passport expires in Jan 2020 but when I get my PPR I’ll have less than 6 months validity! Will they not stamp my passport and issue CoPR if my passport has less than 6 months validity?
Have you read this somewhere that you need to have minimum Xyears of validity at the time you are granted the PR. If that was the case, they would make it pretty sure during application phase itself at the time you enter your expiry.

All i know is you need to have 2-3 blank pages.Please quote where did u read this ?

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hey,

If you want to be sure, type this question and submit it to IRCC via webform. They'll take 5-10 biz days to reply but you would have something in writing from them.

Geneeeeeee

Nov 12, 2018
Guys, I have a concern that most applicants who are fed up of their jobs might have. My file's estimated completion date reflects as 15th September 2019, my AOR being 15th March 2019. My profile shows medicals and biometrics updated while the background status shows 'we are processing'. I have provided all the relevant documents claiming my CRS points.

Now coming to the main concern, once I receive my PPR, I really don't want to wait to serve my 3 months notice period in my existing company. Is it advisable to put the papers in July so that my last serving month would be September? What are the odds of getting a final decision on the application as per the estimated completion date? Any miraculous experiences that would spread positive vibes?