+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

cutiecube

Oct 2, 2019
Last Friday (Dec 13) I called IRCC, the nice agent said that I passed all the requirements, like eligibility met, security passed, no additional docs required, no interview required, now just waiting for the final decision. He told me that it shouldn't be worried because everything is positive so far.
So...now I truly believe that PPR is on its way even though Sydney NS is super slow...

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I submitted my imm5669 schedule A this morning...
Now have to wait and see what they do with it... I'm hoping they gift me with ppr by the Christmas
I received same request last week. ADR changed to Not applicable within 24 hours of uploading the new doc A. But today its changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Anyone faced the same situation?
BTW I am CEC inland AOR 19th March, Eligibility/Criminality/MEP - Passed.

Dec 10, 2019
I received same request last week. ADR changed to Not applicable within 24 hours of uploading the new doc A. But today its changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Anyone faced the same situation?
BTW I am CEC inland AOR 19th March, Eligibility/Criminality/MEP - Passed.
Hi. Even i uploaded the same and the status became Not applicable within 24 hours. Received a Ghost update on 13th, Friday wherein nothing changed. Still, it's showing as Not applicable !

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi. Even i uploaded the same and the status became Not applicable within 24 hours. Received a Ghost update on 13th, Friday wherein nothing changed. Still, it's showing as Not applicable !
That's right, It happened to me too. Status changed to NA within 24hrs, got an update. Today morning, it changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Called CIC and agent said, everything is passed except "tiny" Security. I have no idea what does it mean by "tiny" security left. Lol

Dec 10, 2019
That's right, It happened to me too. Status changed to NA within 24hrs, got an update. Today morning, it changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Called CIC and agent said, everything is passed except "tiny" Security. I have no idea what does it mean by "tiny" security left. Lol
Haha. Hopefully you'll get your PPR this week. Fingers crossed !

Reactions: sm999 and Jazkh

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
Please share me the number to call CIC....my friend need it because his application is stuck and he has no idea how to check it...thanks a lot guys :) much appreciated

vish123

Apr 5, 2019
Got my PPR mail today! Had a ghost update on Dec 5th. AOR Mar 28. I had moved from US to India while the PR was getting processed. Since my address hasn't been updated inspite of the web form, think I'll have to wait a few more days before sending in my passport. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Got my PPR mail today! Had a ghost update on Dec 5th. AOR Mar 28. I had moved from US to India while the PR was getting processed. Since my address hasn't been updated inspite of the web form, think I'll have to wait a few more days before sending in my passport. Good luck to everyone waiting!
Congratulations! Really happy for you! I am AOR Mar 30 and getting super anxious now. Glad to hear that the main wait is over for you.

Reactions: vish123

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
COngraTs buddy!!!!

Reactions: vish123

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Finally! March 28 AOR. Got my PPR email today. No ghost updates before I saw this. I had seen an RR though with regard to my settlement of funds. I responded to that pro-actively with some supporting documentation Monday of last week. Saw the PPR in my email this morning. Good luck to everyone and patience is the key :)

One quick question though- the email says if I have a US mailing address (which I do) I need to send all documents to an address in Ottawa, ON. I was under the impression that I would have to send it via VFS Global offices in the USA all this while. I guess I will UPS the docs over to the address mentioned in the PPR email, correct? Just wanted to check. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ssa268 and Jazkh