+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Hi , early this morning I've received a mail saying that I have a message in my account . It was a PPR letter dated on 15 Nov . I was waiting for a spam mail or ready for Visa regular mail like all of the members here but it was in my account thankfully I was alerted of that otherwise I could have missed it, as I don't open my account in daily basis.

Asesino

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hi , early this morning I've received a mail saying that I have a message in my account . It was a PPR letter dated on 15 Nov . I was waiting for a spam mail or ready for Visa regular mail like all of the members here but it was in my account thankfully I was alerted of that otherwise I could have missed it, as I don't open my account in daily basis.
That’s one down from the list. Hope you are lucky for the rest of us...

mkor

Oct 11, 2019
Hello,

I got the AOR on March 30, recently i received GCMS notes, from the notes i came to know that i made a mistake while creating the application. I have a 3 years of canadian work experience with the same company, in that whole experience i have two designations i.e., for 2 years my designation is software engineer and rest of experience is senior software engineer. While creating the application i did not mention that split i just mentioned 3 years as a senior software engineer, but the supporting document which i have submitted has a split. I guess because of that my application is under review. Please help in such scenario what should i do?

Hello
I hope everything will be fine . According to me you must write a letter of explaination where you can explain everything in detail .
Submit it by raising a web forum
Hope it helps
Ask an expert before doing it
Good luck

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Congrats!
COuld you please share your timeline?

Reactions: Hania17

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
COngratulations!!!

Reactions: Hania17

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Congrats!
COuld you please share your timeline?
Thank you !
ITA: 10/01/2019
AOR: 06/03/2019
Medical passed : 19/04/2019 with the biometric request letter.
29/04/2019 : biometric completed.
And then nothing .... On the day of my 6 months completion , I requested GCMS notes and emailed Mr Ralph : GCMS received after one month exactly stating the same answer given by Mr Ralph : criminality passed , eligibility and security not started.
1 st ghost update : mid September.
2nd ghost update : 1st of October.
And then nothing until this morning as I said before , I didn't receive a ready for Visa mail , the PPR letter was in my account .

Reactions: Nash_jam and mesho

Asphalt

May 8, 2019
Hi,

my AOR is April but there is no update after biometrics.
After reading the last few posts, I thought of ordering the GCMS notes from getgcms.com. However, not sure of which option to choose. Please advise.

Nash_jam

Mar 18, 2013
I recently contacted IRCC via the webform. They informed me that my file has been moved the new Delhi office and I should contact them. Any one have any experience with timeline at New Delhi office for express entry.
Recently i had a visit from IRCC on my LinkedIn account.
Anyone have any experience or idea what's happening? Thanks

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I recently contacted IRCC via the webform. They informed me that my file has been moved the new Delhi office and I should contact them. Any one have any experience with timeline at New Delhi office for express entry.
Linkedin?! Are you applying under CEC?

Asesino

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
How did you know they checked your LinkedIn?

mflyingsoon

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent observer on the forum for the past couple of months. We are in Sydney, Australia and have received a mail requesting for Passport on Thursday (14th Nov). See below timelines hope this helps:
AOR - 31st March 2019
Medicals Completed - 13th May
Biometrics completed and updated on profile - 20th May
No news for months. Contacted call centre couple of times but dint have much luck with updates. After 6 months raised web form query and received standard response.
VO - Sydney Australia; In between received couple of mails from VFS in September with decision envelope has been sent to VO Sydney, later had another one stating decision envelope transmitted to IRCC however, on calling the call centre they had no update. No update in October or November till 14th Nov.
Request for PR email from Canadian Consulate in Sydney, Australia - 14th Nov. Came to inbox, NOT spam mail. No Ghost Update either.

Portal status on 18th night remains unchanged- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements; We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. So the portal can be confusing or something not right

submitted requested documents on the morning of 18th November. awaiting for COPR letter. Not sure how long they will take to process COPR considering Sydney (Australia) VO is slow.

Hope this helps everyone and stay positive guys you aint far!

Reactions: RAGHUVAR VADREVU