+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
was checking immitracker for analytics on Medicals passed to PPR estimator, it was showing average expected PPR date as 27 july 2019, and latest expected as 22 March 2020!!! my AOR is march 18, meds Passed is may 1, biometrics may 9, i hope i get the golden email soon, along with my other friends in the group :) scared, anxious and hopeful! ....

anyone any thoughts ? appreciate it! thanks in advance

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
was checking immitracker for analytics on Medicals passed to PPR estimator, it was showing average expected PPR date as 27 july 2019, and latest expected as 22 March 2020!!! my AOR is march 18, meds Passed is may 1, biometrics may 9, i hope i get the golden email soon, along with my other friends in the group :) scared, anxious and hopeful! ....

Hi there,
we are in the same boat.

CEC Inland
AOR: March 18, 2019
Medical: May 5th
No update so far!
I hope we will get our golden email this week!

All the best guys.

gkns

May 30, 2019

As much as I would love that average to be true, I don't think it's very reliable.
Also, 2019 apps seem to take much longer than previous years so far. :< They have a record number of invites, so I guess it's not that surprising.
Hopefully we win the lottery of our apps to get picked for processing tho. :d

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi there,
we are in the same boat.

CEC Inland
AOR: March 18, 2019
Medical: May 5th
No update so far!
I hope we will get our golden email this week!

All the best guys.
You are an inland candidate, you shouldn't be worried.You should be getting the golden email shortly.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hi.. I am FSW-O India
AOR 29 April
MEP 10 june BIL 12 June
Received ADR two days before medical, which was provided and updated.
I called CIC yesterday and got the following response..
Security passed eligibility and criminality not yet started. My file is in ottawa right now and everything seems good till now. The officer is doing the background check.

My concern is whether Ottawa is cic or cpc and does this means that my file has not even been started in respect of eligibility. How much time will ppr take from this point. I will complete the 90 day mark on 29th July.
Please throw some light as I am really tensed after gething this info.
Thanks!!
You have to be patient.My AOR is much before yours and still we are under process.So ...