+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
There is another person in the march whatsup group waiting for landing interview from vancouver as well. There was another person on the facebook group who (march app), got fed up with Vancouver office not giving her a landing interview date in which she sent an e-mail advising the long wait time and promptly received an e-mail with a date. that maybe your next option...
Thanks! I will check it out! I really need to travel in May, hopefully, I don't have to wait until then.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hey there, any new interview invitation from Vancouver Office? I am really nervous here as I need to travel in May! Timeline see my signature.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone who already had their interview or going for an interview tomorrow
What documents we need to bring passpport, photographs and SIN
Anything else like bank statements or anything?
Also what kind of questions do they as ?
I have an interview tomorrow

Lee_p

Jan 13, 2019
After you receive the DM letter, what method does the visa office use to contact you. Mail in the post, email or a phone call?

m.sultan

Feb 27, 2019
Hey Guys,

So this is the first time I use this forum. I applied for inland spousal sponsorship last year and my application was received in January. Both me and my partner received our AIP around mid November then there have been nothing. I travel a lot so I need to get a new visa to come back to Canada when I leave so I started a new application as usual only this time it asked to provide a medical exam ( something that I never had to do before) so I called in and booked an appointment and when I got there one of the receptionist said I could use my medical from July ( the one I used for my PR application) but the other said it can cause confusion since it has the application number on it. So I opted to do the exam but after I finished the doctor was like this will be linked to you profile now so I am not sure if that will slow my application ( like can they go and review medicals again). I appreciate any input on the delayed results after AIP or on the medical

Thanks

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hey Guys,

So this is the first time I use this forum. I applied for inland spousal sponsorship last year and my application was received in January. Both me and my partner received our AIP around mid November then there have been nothing. I travel a lot so I need to get a new visa to come back to Canada when I leave so I started a new application as usual only this time it asked to provide a medical exam ( something that I never had to do before) so I called in and booked an appointment and when I got there one of the receptionist said I could use my medical from July ( the one I used for my PR application) but the other said it can cause confusion since it has the application number on it. So I opted to do the exam but after I finished the doctor was like this will be linked to you profile now so I am not sure if that will slow my application ( like can they go and review medicals again). I appreciate any input on the delayed results after AIP or on the medical

Thanks
So, what it says on ECAS? Is it in process or decision made from november?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
It still says in process on my side
ok, i think you should contact CIC and see what they say as it has already reached 12 month mark, although i have seen many feb applicants who are already having AIP and SA but still waiting on their decision for pr.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
As an update,
I had my Landing Interview appointment yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke office.
Today, I linked my permanent resident card application on MyCIC to keep track of my permanent resident card.
All the best to Everyone. This forum was of great help and moral support in many ways! :)

Application arrived: March 6, 2018
Medical passed: Sept 21, 2018
AIP: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter: Jan 4, 2019
SA: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview appointment letter with date/time- IRCC Etobicoke Office: Jan 18, 2019
Landing Interview and became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019
hi there
i did my landing yesterday
just wondering how to link PR card application to cic account ?