+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

agiroux

May 28, 2018
Hi, after receiving eligibility passed letter and invitation for prearrival services , how long did they take to send next communication, can h plz share yr timelines of date application initially sent and all the steps after eligibility passed letter received from IRCC, thanks heaps and yea congratulations
I am a March 9th applicant. I received my eligibility passed letter on January 8th. SA and DM for both sides on the 16th. We received landing notice on the 17th and our interview was today out of the Ottawa office.

It took a little over a week after I passed eligibility to hear anything, and then it moved pretty quickly from there.

Michael M

Jan 7, 2019
Michael,

I literally have the exact same timeline and correspodence as you do. I'm curious to know what DM means on ECAS. My wife, who is the principal applicant, was received a eligibility passed notification last week.

Hi.

Okay that’s good to know. DM means decision made. So far, I got the eligibility pass on the principal application, waiting to receive one for sponsorship.

However, today I got the email for the interview for February 20 2019, so that’s good.

Hope this helps

Michael M

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys!
Timeline below;
Sponsorship

1. We received your application to sponsor *********** on March 26, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 21, 2018.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received *********** application for permanent residence on March 26, 2018.
  2. We started processing ************ application on January 25, 2019.
  3. Medical results have been received on September 24, 2018
  4. We sent MICHAEL IFEATU MOMAH medical instructions on September 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Currently, when I use the online tool to check the status of my application, its says "Decision made" on both the Sponsorship & Permanent Residence, I also got one email for the principal applicant confirming eligibility to apply for PR.

Yesterday Jan 28, I go the letter for the interview at CIC here in Winnipeg. Is this the final step??

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,
As an update,
I had my Landing Interview appointment yesterday at IRCC Etobicoke office.
Today, I linked my permanent resident card application on MyCIC to keep track of my permanent resident card.
All the best to Everyone. This forum was of great help and moral support in many ways! :)

Application arrived: March 6, 2018
Medical passed: Sept 21, 2018
AIP: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter: Jan 4, 2019
SA: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview appointment letter with date/time- IRCC Etobicoke Office: Jan 18, 2019
Landing Interview and became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have a quick question, anyone have idea that IRCC do medical and review of all application docs before Applying DM on sponsor on ecas and sending eligibility passed letter ? Or they start reviewing medical result and all other docs after sending letters of eligibility passed and invitation to pre arrival services?
I would appreciate help!

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I have a quick question, anyone have idea that IRCC do medical and review of all application docs before Applying DM on sponsor on ecas and sending eligibility passed letter ? Or they start reviewing medical result and all other docs after sending letters of eligibility passed and invitation to pre arrival services?
I would appreciate help!
Medical and background checks are done before looking at eligibility criteria for sponsor and applicant.

Reactions: apatel86

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thank u for yr response. I have DM on sponsor side and eligibility n Prearrival services letter came through. But DM not made in PR application status yet, so bit worried!

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
HELLO ALL, I RECEIVED ELIGIBILITY PASS LETTER YESTERDAY AND SO DID MY SPOUSE
BUT ON CHANGES ON CIC ONLINE ACC
ECAS STATUS HAS BEEN UPDATED AS DECISION MADE BUT NOTHING IN THERE HAS CHANGED TOO
ANYONE HAS IDEA HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT IS NEXT STEP AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?