+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
March 5th applicant, Decision Made on both ends and email correspondence re: landing interview received December 21st 2018. We had no electric for a few days so I could not update :)

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Asuming very few applicants applied in march and april this year
I hope they all get thiers asap
June warriors hold your

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
hello march applicants
just a quick question
I'm april applicant
i just received police clearance and fingerprints request today is that normal?
because i don't see any mention about fingerprint steps?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
hello march applicants
just a quick question
I'm april applicant
i just received police clearance and fingerprints request today is that normal?
because i don't see any mention about fingerprint steps?
I think it is normal. Did they also forward you how to get it?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
YES THEY DID

BUT THEY ARE NOT ASKING Fingerprints in BIOMETRICS STEP

THEY HAVE REQUEST ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF POLICE CLEARANCE BASED ON FINGERPRINTS

Im very confused
No need for all caps, LOL

I am sorry that I did not get your point, but if they gave you a step, would that be enough info for you?

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
No need for all caps, LOL

I am sorry that I did not get your point, but if they gave you a step, would that be enough info for you?
I am surprised because they haven't asked additional info from anyone else and they are asking me RCMP fingerprints

and if i will send my fingerprints now then i think i have to send it again when they will ask for biometrics

i dont know whats wrong :( LOL

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
I am surprised because they haven't asked additional info from anyone else and they are asking me RCMP fingerprints

and if i will send my fingerprints now then i think i have to send it again when they will ask for biometrics

Since the fingerprint thing is a new thing, they are not quite streamlining their process. Don't worry, just do what they want. It will be ok. The worst case scenario is doing it twice. Stay strong! We are with you!

Reactions: åero2

åero2

Dec 19, 2018

Don’t worry this is perfectly normal, last time when I applied for Permanent Residency they asked me to do a RCMP Fingerprint before my background checks because I haven’t submitted a police clearance from Canada. And one more thing as far as I know the Biometrics and RCMP Fingerprints and both different.