+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi everyone,
My wife just got her medical request. The thing is she's already passed it in July. CIC requested it when she got her OWP. So here's the question - should she pass it the second time after two months from the first one and what are the actions otherwise?
Congrats!!! What's your timeline?

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
Hi there,
Does this mean that you were allowed to begin working on March 29, as soon as your OWP was approved? I would like to know how long it takes to be able to start working, once Spousal sponsorship application has been made. Thank you!
Hi there,

No, it just means I linked my OWP account to view the progress online. My OWP was approved on June 22nd, received the OWP in the post June 27th, got my SIN number the same day and started working the next day. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Diana2018

May 9, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-03-2018
completed my medical exam on september 08, 2018
still waiting for the "passed" message :( im a very patient person... but this waiting drives me nuts... lol ;)

question, does anyone here a english assessment? does it make sense?

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
completed my medical exam on september 08, 2018
still waiting for the "passed" message :( im a very patient person... but this waiting drives me nuts... lol ;)

question, does anyone here a english assessment? does it make sense?
When did u origially submitted yr application?

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
When did u originally submitted yr application?
Here is my timeline

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT:
March 2, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 5, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: March 28, 2018
PR & OWP APPLICATION LINKED ONLINE: March 28, 2018
OWP APPROVED: June 21, 2018
OWP RECEIVED: June 27, 2018
MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED: August 30, 2018
MEDICAL COMPLETED: September 12, 2018
MEDICAL PASSED: September 20, 2018

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi guys!
Does anyone April app received the medical request yet? I saw some April 30 and early May app received their medical request already. Im so worry guys
April 11 app

abodair

May 7, 2014
Hi All,

APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 9, 2018
MEDICAL REQUEST RECEIVED: August 30, 2018
MEDICAL COMPLETED: September 4, 2018
MEDICAL PASSED: September 9, 2018

Anyone get notification for Background check ? normally how long this step takes ?
Thank you

Diana2018

May 9, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-03-2018
It's me again :oops:
When you pass the medical exam, where you get the message? I still didn't got anything and in 2 days the 30 days running out...
Details is still: We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

But i am no more sure if the detail from background check was always the same like it is now:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am just a lil worried, looks like i got a person at IRCC who don't like communication :(

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey all,
I have got super complicated situation.
I have non accompanying dependent age 3 listed in my application. He lives with his father -my ex in Australia. IRCC has requested his medical along with mine. His medical request form states my postal address of canada. Now we don’t have custody arrangements but we have court order with liberty of both of us to take decisions when child is in resepective care. I have decided not to see my child since he was 3 months, when we got separated and I am not
Even willing to sponsor him in future. Now when medical is requested I sent email to ex asking for child’s address and if he can go to near panel physician to complete exams. But he is totally non responsive.
Can anyone please advice, as medical request form says: it needs to be completed in 30 days of request. I have completed mine , can someone plz advice, I m worried after reading cases that dependent inadmisibility can refuse my application as well? Plz advice what can I do to avoid any rejection?