In Process - June 18, 2018
FP Req - Sep 19, 2018
Test Invite (Mississauga Location) - Feb 11, 2019
Test Date - Feb 23, 2019
DM - Feb 24, 2019
Oath Letter - Mar 1, 2019
Oath Date - Mar 19, 2019 (Mississauga)
Status Complete - Mar 20, 2019

Best wishes to everyone on this forum. Good luck!
Congratulations.!!

Can u plz suggest if you both are working or only single working ?

RSony

Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone
Finally, I have got my test invitation letter after long waiting which is scheduled on 11 April 2019 in Mississauga location.
Thanks
Admin pls update my status.

RSony

Mar 28, 2018
In test invitation letter I am asked to bring original documents which I have attached my application including Prohibitions Form, so I would like to know what kind of form is it ?
Pls Reply

philjharvey

Aug 31, 2011
In test invitation letter I am asked to bring original documents which I have attached my application including Prohibitions Form, so I would like to know what kind of form is it ?
Pls Reply
You will need your Prohitions form signed - you will also need your invite letter. You need your PR / ID and your current passport(s) I was not asked for any additional information during my interview.

philjharvey

Aug 31, 2011
Thank you for the reply. Discover Canada contains lots of years ! Hope they will ask from the "most" important ones only
It could be any part of history - there are about 10 different versions of the test - my advice is read the booklet at least once a week from now until your test! they will also ask you about famous Canadians too! Studying correctly is the only way to enter the test room with confidence so I would put the time in!

irony.o

Aug 29, 2018
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 25, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on June 19, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on March 5, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 12, 2019 at 9:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Waiting for the oath

Reactions: callbox

hisharm

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-07-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015

SunilR

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-04-2015
Hello everyone!

I got my Oath invitation email today, the Oath ceremony will be on April 10th.

Admin, please update the spread sheet !!!

Thanks !!!

shahmad

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi,

Any March applicants still waiting for test invite ???

I called Cic and they told me that I should have gotten the test invite by now. The agent was very helpful and told me that she will follow up with my local office.

I also sent the web form inquiry as well, leaving no stone unturned. I got an email from Cic that they got all the info and if i don't hear back in a month's time then contact again.

Month's time:( .. now even one day feels like a month.

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hi,

I called Cic and they told me that I should have gotten the test invite by now. The agent was very helpful and told me that she will follow up with my local office.

I also sent the web form inquiry as well, leaving no stone unturned. I got an email from Cic that they got all the info and if i don't hear back in a month's time then contact again.

In the same boat!!

Reactions: shahmad

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Hi,

I believe many Mississauga applicants are in the same boat (including myself) but to be honest i think neither calling nor sending the Webform will do anything to speed up the process.

huzcan

May 6, 2013
I believe many Mississauga applicants are in the same boat (including myself) but to be honest i think neither calling nor sending the Webform will do anything to speed up the process.
So what do you think could be the reason? If they say all is well, what stops them from scheduling a future dated test?

Last edited:

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
So what do you think could be the reason? If they say all is well, what stops them from scheduling a future dated test?
They are simply overloaded with too many applications. There are January and Feb applications who haven't yet received their test invite. Also, some agents are faster than others; our applications are quite unlucky to land on the desk of a less efficient agent or at least a highly overloaded agent.

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
They are simply overloaded with too many applications. There are January and Feb applications who haven't yet received their test invite. Also, some agents are faster than others; our applications are quite unlucky to land on the desk of a less efficient agent or at least a highly overloaded agent.
I think you are right
I sent FP a month ago and they said it is not notified yet .
Montréal local office gets 3000 mails per week apparently ... she said not to worry