23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
there is no portion in my test invite which requires my signature. it just says date and time and to bring originals. how strange...i am getting worried
Don't worry too much. I went for my interview with a printout of that thing..( that says 1. Do you have a criminal record, were you convicted etc. etc.... ) but the officer did not even look for it. At the end of the interview, he told me to sign 2 documents. (he has his own printout) and that's it.

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Don't worry too much. I went for my interview with a printout of that thing..( that says 1. Do you have a criminal record or something... ) but the officer did not even look for it. At the end of the interview, he told me to sign 2 documents. (he has his own printout) and that's it.

i was more concerned of copy of confirmation of PR instead of original. hope it is ok

anyway im in processed since may 30th and no news/updates . when i call i'm still in the process times...

canvan14

May 8, 2014
there is no portion in my test invite which requires my signature. it just says date and time and to bring originals. how strange...i am getting worried
I did not receive any form that needed to be signed with my test invite. You will sign it when you check in on the test day. Do not worry about form, just make sure to study hard and show up :)

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015

Maarns

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys, I'm taking the oath this upcoming week. On the Notice to Appear, it says to bring CoPR (among other things such as PR card and identification). The problem is, I don't seem to have it anywhere. Is this going to be a problem? I have my PR card in my possession.

Is the CoPR something that would've been taken by the officer upon officially landing before getting the PR card? Very unlike me to misplace something like this, and I assume it just wasn't returned. Any help would be great.

Vesimsyd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys, I'm taking the oath this upcoming week. On the Notice to Appear, it says to bring CoPR (among other things such as PR card and identification). The problem is, I don't seem to have it anywhere. Is this going to be a problem? I have my PR card in my possession.

Is the CoPR something that would've been taken by the officer upon officially landing before getting the PR card? Very unlike me to misplace something like this, and I assume it just wasn't returned. Any help would be great.
Officer on landing usually won't take your copy, in that case you can re-order it . And comming to oath
Its unlikely to cause a problem if you can explain

canvan14

May 8, 2014

In my ceremony all they checked were the PR card, invite letter and signed media release form. Many other members also did not mention their CoPR got checked.
However I strongly suggest you to order a new one because you can show them the proof that you are in the process of ordering a replacement. You will also need this document for your old age pension later.

Reactions: Vesimsyd

Maarns

Mar 4, 2018
Finally got DM today!! Please update. Let's hope ceremony invite will come soon, can't wait anymore!!!
In my ceremony all they checked were the PR card, invite letter and signed media release form. Many other members also did not mention their CoPR got checked.
However I strongly suggest you to order a new one because you can show them the proof that you are in the process of ordering a replacement. You will also need this document for your old age pension later.
Awesome, thank you both

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hey Guys,

Got my citizenship certificate/oath on Jan 30. Thanks to everyone and specially to admin. Good luck to others on their journey.

Reactions: Conaider