London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Dear citizenship applicants, I am creating this thread to gather all the citizenship applicants who are planning to send their application in the month of March-2018. Please share your experience for citizenship application and provide guidance.

Any feedback in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Dear citizenship applicants, I am creating this thread to gather all the citizenship applicants who are planning to send their application in the month of March-2018. Please share your experience for citizenship application and provide guidance.

Any feedback in this regard would be highly appreciated. Please share your timeline here.

All the best.. March Folks...

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
For citizenship photographs, Costco or Walmart? any suggestions?

mtoaha

Nov 2, 2017
My question is regarding Living Address.
The situation is as follows:
My Residential address is in GTA and I work in a place which is almost 200 km away from my residence. As a result, I stay in a hotel near my workplace during the workdays and I comeback to GTA at weekends and stay the whole weekends and again go back to workplace. This is what I have been continuing for the last one year. Now, my question is: what should be my Living Address? Is it my residence in GTA where my family lives or the address of the hotel at my workplace?

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
My question is regarding Living Address.
The situation is as follows:
My Residential address is in GTA and I work in a place which is almost 200 km away from my residence. As a result, I stay in a hotel near my workplace during the workdays and I comeback to GTA at weekends and stay the whole weekends and again go back to workplace. This is what I have been continuing for the last one year. Now, my question is: what should be my Living Address? Is it my residence in GTA where my family lives or the address of the hotel at my workplace?
I believe following can be done in this situation.
(1) Attach an explanation letter with your application and mention your home address in GTA where your family resides. This way you are declaring your exact situation. If needed they will ask for more clarification.
(2) Will the processing office change if you give your home address or work hotel address?

mtoaha

Nov 2, 2017
I believe following can be done in this situation.
(1) Attach an explanation letter with your application and mention your home address in GTA where your family resides. This way you are declaring your exact situation. If needed they will ask for more clarification.
(2) Will the processing office change if you give your home address or work hotel address?
Yes, processing office will definitely be changed.
How about if I put overlapping time meaning if I write two addresses in two consecutive rows having the same time frame but different addresses?

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Yes, processing office will definitely be changed.
How about if I put overlapping time meaning if I write two addresses in two consecutive rows having the same time frame but different addresses?
mtoaha, that is a creative idea. But I am not sure if CIC will like it. Simplest thing is to put one address where your full family is residing and attach an explanation letter with your work hotel address. Option-2 is put work hotel address for you and GTA address for your family members, but as you said processing office might change and your file and your family file might be in different offices, which seems complicated. In any case don't forget to attach explanation letter for your work situation.

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014

Uranus

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Spreadsheet is empty so far. please contribute : )

I'm waiting for time.. probably will apply in end of March or early April.

elieturk

Nov 16, 2015
Hello All,

I sent all my documents yesterday with FED EX.

Will arrived at Sydney's office by tomorrow

Please add me to the list

Thanks

Time Spent in Canada for the past 5 Years : 1101

Chi2Van

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello All,

I sent all my documents yesterday with FED EX.

Will arrived at Sydney's office by tomorrow

Please add me to the list

Thanks

Time Spent in Canada for the past 5 Years : 1101
Added! So the entry can be complete, where in Canada are you, and are you a single or family applicant?