+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

llylulu

Mar 20, 2019
Wondering around what time of the day you got your PPR email? So I don't check 100000 times a day

EmmaDoe

Mar 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

This platform has been very quiet for March AOR 2018.
Has anyone received PPR recently?
Wanted to find out, is anyone experiencing difficult in signing into their account? It has practically become almost impossible signing to check my profile for any update.
It keeps knocking me out even after almost 20 attempts checking with my fone. Pls, let me know if am the only one with that problem.
Outland application from Nigeria.
Thanks.
Yes, I have been getting that too.. It is too hard to log in. Also outland, S Arabia

Last edited:

EmmaDoe

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

I received an update today requesting that I fill a form and send it back. IMM5562 Supplementary Information, your travels.

I went to CIC website to download the form but it keeps giving me a message that I should upgrade my Adobe reader which I did but still no luck. Anyone has any experience with those technical issues? What else should I do to fix this?

Gabs911

Sep 16, 2018
Hi,

I received an update today requesting that I fill a form and send it back. IMM5562 Supplementary Information, your travels.

I went to CIC website to download the form but it keeps giving me a message that I should upgrade my Adobe reader which I did but still no luck. Anyone has any experience with those technical issues? What else should I do to fix this?
You could update your browser itself, or use a different browser altogether

EmmaDoe

Mar 26, 2019
You could update your browser itself, or use a different browser altogether
Neither of that worked,, and I actually figured it out from other posts, so one should right click the pdf link, save it as pdf and open it. It just doesn't open on web browser..

Reactions: Gabs911

evergreen22

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all,
I am a March fsw-o applicant who has been put under "eligibility-not met" for not providing job duties.
I have provided additional supportive documents via web form back in August. And this document has been added in my file evidenced from my gcms notes. I haven't seen any updates since the request to redo medicals in February 2019.

My application has been moved "groups" (seen on gcms) from Group #: 1-FPYRR6A to Group #: 2-R4HW6A7.
Anyone else in this group?

Last edited:

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all

I applied for PR CEC-Inland while on implied status AOR-March 13. I just learnt that I was supposed to provide proof of implied status (proof that I had applied for a work permit extension before the existing work permit expired) - with my PR application.

Should I submit this information/documents via webform? Will that suffice?

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi guys all of you who are waiting have you all received remedical request. It's over a month since my medical expired and there has been no updates. No extension of medical or remedical request. People from April group I see so many getting remedical request. Just getting worried and panicking. CEC inland Aor March 18. Feb 28 medical expired.

odettealg

Jan 23, 2017
Hi! I haven’t read from you. Did you get PPR? Hope so! I am wishing to know good news from you!
Hi, Not yet I just spoke with a call center agent that said that many applications are taking longer than usual. I just applied to renew my BOWP and I'll keep waiting for more news on my PR application.

Call Center agent said she does not see any red flags, and that the only thing to do is wait since I sent a CSE 2 weeks ago and got answer saying my application is waiting for an officer to review it.

Very frustrating the whole situation, but it is not longer on my hands. I have requested GCMS notes on March 5th, I should be receiving them soon but I'm not certain I'll see any changes...

I'll keep you guys posted once I get any news.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi, Not yet I just spoke with a call center agent that said that many applications are taking longer than usual. I just applied to renew my BOWP and I'll keep waiting for more news on my PR application.

Call Center agent said she does not see any red flags, and that the only thing to do is wait since I sent a CSE 2 weeks ago and got answer saying my application is waiting for an officer to review it.

Very frustrating the whole situation, but it is not longer on my hands. I have requested GCMS notes on March 5th, I should be receiving them soon but I'm not certain I'll see any changes...

I'll keep you guys posted once I get any news.
Renewing your BOWP will give you some relief.
I think agents should have either more training or empowement (or both). They mark everything “Review Required” so officers must have long queues of applications for review.
My application took 335 days which I felt like 670.
Patience...

Johnnykilroy

Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys.

Some background: AOR March 26th 2018.
Medical pass, security passed.
CEC inland.

Called in 4 times.
Agents every time: no documents needed, no red flags, just waiting for a agent to review, no need to order GCMS notes, we can tell you the same thing the notes will. Call back in a month every time. ( only starting calling after 8 months of AOR, waited patiently)

Submitted Webform 3 times.

Same response:
“...While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible...”

Finally after a year and 10 days, went through MP office. Asked the office to essentially provide me with any information with my application. Gave the office my application info : Name, DOB and application #.

Office sent me an email the following day, two documents missing.

The system is broken, be proactive, order notes, go through MP office, send minister of immigration Hussein an email. Do all you can and good luck everyone.