+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hello, My AOR is March 14, 2018 . I got this email today:

"Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience."

D.A.
"

Pretty similar to yours. Have you heard anything else ?
Yeah I received exactly same reply. No updates since then. I wonder how long would we have to wait.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello, My AOR is March 14, 2018 . I got this email today:

"Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience."

D.A.
"

Pretty similar to yours. Have you heard anything else ?
Hi! Was this a response to a CSE or just an “out of the blue” message? I am also waiting for review by an officer for “Review Required”

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

AOR - Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018

The background check and eligibility assessment is still going on, does any one know anyone who's case got so much delay? as on the profile it shows that it was supposed to be completed by Sep 20, 2018.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR - Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018

The background check and eligibility assessment is still going on, does any one know anyone who's case got so much delay? as on the profile it shows that it was supposed to be completed by Sep 20, 2018.
Have you requested GCMS notes? Most probably you are in Review Required. You need to know why.

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Have you requested GCMS notes? Most probably you are in Review Required. You need to know why.
Yes, I did. But they never sent it.
GCMS Notes - Jul 5, 2018
I checked with them back by sending an Inquiry email on Sep 9, 2018, and got a Reply on Sep 11, 2018 that they shall send it soon. But till date never received.
After that I sent multiple mails to follow up, but they never bothered to even reply them.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes, I did. But they never sent it.
GCMS Notes - Jul 5, 2018
I checked with them back by sending an Inquiry email on Sep 9, 2018, and got a Reply on Sep 11, 2018 that they shall send it soon. But till date never received.
After that I sent multiple mails to follow up, but they never bothered to even reply them.
That’s unfortunate. Maybe you should request them again. It is the ONLY way to know what happens in your file. I used to think that if they needed something they would ask for it. @cansha proved me I was wrong. Only when I requested them I knew they needed Duties in one of my jobs. They never mentioned it in response to Web forms nor asked for Additional documents.

Reactions: shoaibalik

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
That’s unfortunate. Maybe you should request them again. It is the ONLY way to know what happens in your file. I used to think that if they needed something they would ask for it. @cansha proved me I was wrong. Only when I requested them I knew they needed Duties in one of my jobs. They never mentioned it in response to Web forms nor asked for Additional documents.
How did you contacted them ? I mean how did you get hold of them ? I have tried 100's of time over the phone but wasn't lucky enough to get through an officer.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
How did you contacted them ? I mean how did you get hold of them ? I have tried 100's of time over the phone but wasn't lucky enough to get through an officer.
I have never talked to an officer. It is almost impossible as you know. I requested GCMS notes online.
I also have sent Web Forms which respond generic answers not useful at all.

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
I have never talked to an officer. It is almost impossible as you know. I requested GCMS notes online.
I also have sent Web Forms which respond generic answers not useful at all.
Yeap .... you are right, the web forms are useless it like an auto response and does not provide any more details than the one you see while you log-in to your profile.

Do you have any idea how @cansha was able to communicate and to know that they need some more information?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeap .... you are right, the web forms are useless it like an auto response and does not provide any more details than the one you see while you log-in to your profile.

Do you have any idea how @cansha was able to communicate and to know that they need some more information?
No what @w2binCa is referring to is that when I had advised him / her to order notes (s)he was reluctant to order saying CIC would contact in case they needed something.

In your case, while I feel for you given you have been waiting long but I'm really surprised you never ordered notes again. You need to be little bit more proactive than you have been till now. So, just order your notes again. If you would have posted here earlier you would know that there are many cases where first set of notes never arrived however candidates were able to get notes when they ordered another set.

So order them right away. if you're outside of Canada then use www.getgcms.com. Also, keep trying to call them. It takes lots of effort to get hold of an agent.

I wish you all the best!

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
No what @w2binCa is referring to is that when I had advised him / her to order notes (s)he was reluctant to order saying CIC would contact in case they needed something.

In your case, while I feel for you given you have been waiting long but I'm really surprised you never ordered notes again. You need to be little bit more proactive than you have been till now. So, just order your notes again. If you would have posted here earlier you would know that there are many cases where first set of notes never arrived however candidates were able to get notes when they ordered another set.

So order them right away. if you're outside of Canada then use www.getgcms.com. Also, keep trying to call them. It takes lots of effort to get hold of an agent.

I wish you all the best!
Thank you very much for all the clarification. Sure will order the notes once again.

Reactions: cansha

Johnnykilroy

Nov 13, 2018
Repost. Can i get some assistance or added to the group chat

Hey Guys!!
March 26th AOR
Express Entry

Haven't received my notes yet and IRCC advised me to call end of February during our last phone conversation for updates.
Got a new role at work, What is the best practice to update my Job field and do I require another letter from HR.
What are the best practices you guys have found?
Any Help will be appreciated!