+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
hey co

hey congratulations :) did you get any request for additional document?? or u had rr?
I had Review required, the gcms told me what was wrong.

what was ur VO? mine is 6th march and i went to ip2 on august 8
All is in my signature

Congrats, you brought some hope to the March group... I was starting to think they forgot all about us... haha
I was thinking that too but hey they finally came to me. Hope the same for all of us

rivertosouth

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hello everyone!
I received remedical request last Friday, does that mean I have already passed security screening? I can't reach IRCC, the line is always busy.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hello everyone!
I received remedical request last Friday, does that mean I have already passed security screening? I can't reach IRCC, the line is always busy.
I have got re medicals request too , i think you will get it once you reach the final stage of the processing ! hope for the best :)

Johnnykilroy

Nov 13, 2018
Hello Guys,

AOR - March 26th.

Eligibility still shows - under review.
According to this thread, this isn't normal? Or is it? Called twice immigration twice and nothing has come up regarding the review. Does this change for most people, if so when does the change. During the call, they have brought up security and medicals, both have passed. Nothing has been brought up regarding eligibility.