+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I hope and pray you find a nicer agent and if you do request / ask him/ her if (s)he can send a message to your visa officer. Some people have reported that agents can send messages to the respective visa officer. I don't know how much of it is true and if this infact makes any difference. But worth a try if you are able to get through to an agent in the first place.
I will try that, if I have a nicer agent on the line. The two previous one I had over the phone were very rude. Telling me that My eligibility was still recommended pass, with criminality and security not started (as it was since April 11), even though my application went to IP2 last Friday morning, and I called after that. I don't know if that is possible. I will call again today and see.

Equally I don't know how long it takes from IP2 to PPR, for those of us who have been in IP1 for almost 8 months!!!

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I will try that, if I have a nicer agent on the line. The two previous one I had over the phone were very rude. Telling me that My eligibility was still recommended pass, with criminality and security not started (as it was since April 11), even though my application went to IP2 last Friday morning, and I called after that. I don't know if that is possible. I will call again today and see.

Equally I don't know how long it takes from IP2 to PPR, for those of us who have been in IP1 for almost 8 months!!!
Where are you from? I’m not able to connect with cic number from India.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Called cic after getting ghost update?
I will wait until the end of the week to see if something happens, meaning PPR.o_O If nothing happens I might call next week, the problem is that recently my calls never go through, I keep getting the "high volume of calls message".

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I will wait until the end of the week to see if something happens, meaning PPR.o_O If nothing happens I might call next week, the problem is that recently my calls never go through, I keep getting the "high volume of calls message".
I have been tryng to reach IRCC since last 4 days, and all I get is "We are experiencing high volumes of call and can not transfer you to an agent". It fell like they have gone on Vacations :p ..... Its not goo at all. As its been 222 days now and still nothing.

Arod

May 15, 2017
I have been tryng to reach IRCC since last 4 days, and all I get is "We are experiencing high volumes of call and can not transfer you to an agent". It fell like they have gone on Vacations :p ..... Its not goo at all. As its been 222 days now and still nothing.
Have you been able to reach out an agent before?

Arod

May 15, 2017
Yes, 3 times to be exact. But did not help with any information.
I see. I'm not sure how true it is, but I read a theory here in this forum that after a certain number of calls they block your number. In my case I was able to talk to an agent before twice in my first attempt and now can't get through no matter what time of the day I call.

Again, this may be nothing but an urban myth.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I see. I'm not sure how true it is, but I read a theory here in this forum that after a certain number of calls they block your number. In my case I was able to talk to an agent before twice in my first attempt and now can't get through no matter what time of the day I call.

Again, this may be nothing but an urban myth.
May be it is true, As I have been trying for 4 day every half hour or so, but still can not reach them. What is your Aor and visa office??
Mine is March 25th 2018 and Sydney Case processing center is my visa office. I am Inside Canada.

Arod

May 15, 2017
May be it is true, As I have been trying for 4 day every half hour or so, but still can not reach them. What is your Aor and visa office??
Mine is March 25th 2018 and Sydney Case processing center is my visa office. I am Inside Canada.
AOR March 14 and Visa Office Sydney as well. FSW-Outland;)

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
PPR!!!!!! AOR MARCH 28
KYIV

The wait was long, but finally. will write an epistle, hopefully it helps someone