+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
The SS lasts around +/- 12 months from the date when your eligibility was passed.

The due date should have been the date by when your eligibility and criminality should have been completed
Great! and what about CSIS notes?

Just for the background: I live in Europe and travel across different countries here quite regularly. There's no entry/exit stamp system among Schengen states. I believe this could be one of the reasons of the delay in Security since they cannot get any information about my entry/exit from different states in EU. Should I provide LOE about that?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Great! and what about CSIS notes?

Just for the background: I live in Europe and travel across different countries here quite regularly. There's no entry/exit stamp system among Schengen states. I believe this could be one of the reasons of the delay in Security since they cannot get any information about my entry/exit from different states in EU. Should I provide LOE about that?
CSIS will provide you a one page letter, they do not provide the notes, whether you are in SS on their end or not. I don’t think you need to order that.
No I don’t think so the delay is because of the schnengen stamping/porus borders etc. The EU would provide the travel data of yours with Canada which should have been quick

I suspect that your country of origin could be a reason (but again I am speculating here).

At this time no need to provide the LoE because your application would be with CBSA and note with IRCC

Jul 26, 2017
I am on a work permit and my visa is going to expire on 30th January 2019
Does anyone have any idea about application process for Bridging Open Work Permit?
Any help appreciated.

ITA - 7th Feb 2018.
AOR - 14th March 2018
Medical Passed - 21st March 2018
No Updates since then!!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

NareshC

Oct 23, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
AOR: March 14th
Medicals passed and IP1: Around March 20th
IP2 (Criminality passed): August 8th
Ghost update: October 31st
PPR:??????

Visa Office: Nova Scotia (FSW-O)
Called cic after getting ghost update?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please among those who went to IP2 last week, has anybody receive PPR this week already?
I went to IP2 last Friday early in the morning and after calling cic, I was informed that nothing changed in my file. Still Eligibility recommended pass, Security and criminality not started as it was since April 11, even through I see in my page that they are processing the BC. Is that really possible?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
AOR: MARCH 25TH 2018
MEP: MARCH 28TH 2018
VO: SYDNEY CASE PROCESSING CENTER
INSIDE CANADA
Applied under CEC.

It has been 220 days and counting since I have applied, and all they can tell me is BG is going on. Criminality has been passed and Security has not been started.
All call center Agents give different answers, I do not know why and how?
Ordered Notes it has also crossed 30 days time line on 20th October 2018, no response yet. Email came today saying they are busy and will provide my notes as soon as possible.
Since March 26th 2018, they have provided 60,200 ITA's till date count that plus those who applied before March 26, are still waiting in process. I do not know about other months clearance criteria.
And they are still inviting I do not understand why?. Christmas is on its way they will go on holidays so process will tend to slow down as always.
Do we really consider this as Express Entry?

I think they do not have enough manpower to clear this files, if they continue to invite people as they are now. Almost every month on an Average they are providing ITA's to 6500 to 7500 people over-all. And they let us 20% just waiting and waiting. for what??

This is really not good. Its been a long wait till here. Its hard to imagine people who have even waited more than me and still waiting, Its is really frustrating. I am writing to all those March applicants who are still waiting to get their PPR and have crossed 6 months time frame. Lets get our voices together and shoot an email to Mr. Justin as well as Mr. Ahmed.
Probably that will give them something to at-least look on to.

I hope everyone agrees to this.

Thank You all..!!

I thinks it is a good idea, but I do not know it that will have any effect. My AOR is March 2, I have never received any ADR, not review required, application with eligibility recommended pass, criminality ans security not started since April 11 and Stuck at Ottawa. I was sent to IP2 just last Friday, and since then no movement again (even though CIC agents told me that nothing has virtually changed on my file compared to April 11).
I contacted The Minister and the following is the reply I got from his office yesterday.

"Dear......:

Thank you for your correspondence of October 22, 2018, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

processing times listed on IRCC’s Website are published to give applicants a general idea of how long an application process may take. These times are estimates based on how long the Department expects most applications to take under normal circumstances if they apply today.

With regard to your request to expedite your application, in general, applications may only be expedited in extraordinary cases with compelling circumstances. Applicants should direct any information or documentation in support of such a request to the processing office.

While I understand that this may not be the response you had anticipated, I hope that you will find this information to be helpful.

Sincerely,

P. MacLeod
Ministerial Enquiries Division"

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I thinks it is a good idea, but I do not know it that will have any effect. My AOR is March 2, I have never received any ADR, not review required, application with eligibility recommended pass, criminality ans security not started since April 11 and Stuck at Ottawa. I was sent to IP2 just last Friday, and since then no movement again (even though CIC agents told me that nothing has virtually changed on my file compared to April 11).
I contacted The Minister and the following is the reply I got from his office yesterday.

"Dear......:

Thank you for your correspondence of October 22, 2018, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

processing times listed on IRCC’s Website are published to give applicants a general idea of how long an application process may take. These times are estimates based on how long the Department expects most applications to take under normal circumstances if they apply today.

With regard to your request to expedite your application, in general, applications may only be expedited in extraordinary cases with compelling circumstances. Applicants should direct any information or documentation in support of such a request to the processing office.

While I understand that this may not be the response you had anticipated, I hope that you will find this information to be helpful.

Sincerely,

P. MacLeod
Ministerial Enquiries Division"
Basically they can't do anything.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think we understand exactly the same think.~If they are working today, I will try to call and see if I fall on a nicer agent
I hope and pray you find a nicer agent and if you do request / ask him/ her if (s)he can send a message to your visa officer. Some people have reported that agents can send messages to the respective visa officer. I don't know how much of it is true and if this infact makes any difference. But worth a try if you are able to get through to an agent in the first place.