+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Have ordered.. it spoke 23oct as due date . I’m past that with no inf
I could not understand what do you mean by "spoke 23 Oct as due date" ?

In your GCMS notes check what is mentioned in ACTIVITY# 1 to 5.
If ACTIVITY 1 to 3 (or 4) are blank and the 4 (or 5 says security) then it may indicate that the applicant maybe under security screening.

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I could not understand what do you mean by "spoke 23 Oct as due date" ?

If ACTIVITY 1 to 3 (or 4) are blank and the 4 (or 5 says security) then it may indicate that the applicant maybe under security screening.
Sorry typo error.
I got my GCMS notes which showed 23rd October to be the due date for finalising my case.
I’m past that timeline with no information.
I mailed ircc, they just gave me a generic reply.
I have ordered for GCMS again should be getting it by mid of November.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sorry typo error.
I got my GCMS notes which showed 23rd October to be the due date for finalising my case.
I’m past that timeline with no information.
I mailed ircc, they just gave me a generic reply.
I have ordered for GCMS again should be getting it by mid of November.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I think they do not have enough manpower as well cause lots of files's secuirty process haven't been started. We almost get the same answer. I am an applicant outside of Canada, but lots of applicants inside of Canada are on the same boat.

Does anyone can provide another email address - not web form- so I can raise this issue? Cause I've sent lots of webforms and I got the same answers

AOR: MARCH 25TH 2018
MEP: MARCH 28TH 2018
VO: SYDNEY CASE PROCESSING CENTER
INSIDE CANADA
Applied under CEC.

It has been 220 days and counting since I have applied, and all they can tell me is BG is going on. Criminality has been passed and Security has not been started.
All call center Agents give different answers, I do not know why and how?
Ordered Notes it has also crossed 30 days time line on 20th October 2018, no response yet. Email came today saying they are busy and will provide my notes as soon as possible.
Since March 26th 2018, they have provided 60,200 ITA's till date count that plus those who applied before March 26, are still waiting in process. I do not know about other months clearance criteria.
And they are still inviting I do not understand why?. Christmas is on its way they will go on holidays so process will tend to slow down as always.
Do we really consider this as Express Entry?

I think they do not have enough manpower to clear this files, if they continue to invite people as they are now. Almost every month on an Average they are providing ITA's to 6500 to 7500 people over-all. And they let us 20% just waiting and waiting. for what??

This is really not good. Its been a long wait till here. Its hard to imagine people who have even waited more than me and still waiting, Its is really frustrating. I am writing to all those March applicants who are still waiting to get their PPR and have crossed 6 months time frame. Lets get our voices together and shoot an email to Mr. Justin as well as Mr. Ahmed.
Probably that will give them something to at-least look on to.

I hope everyone agrees to this.

Thank You all..!!

Last edited:

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I was reading June AOR thread and someone posted like "I emailed Ralph Goodale and he informed me... etc"
Is that really true? MP's are providing infos on applications?:D

Funny stuff.

Btw there is really something wrong with March applicants. I think someone quit around May so we got stuck lol

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yeah.. 1to 3 are blank .. no wonder I’m in IP2 from May . Let me see what my 2nd GCMS notes have to say.
Wonder how long that will take??

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
What does this mean?

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Assigned To: KE13006
Assigned By: BE99935
Due Date: 2018/08/31

Apart from this; on Page 2 under Assessments I have this:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last edited:

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
What does this mean?

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Assigned To: KE13006
Assigned By: BE99935
Due Date: 2018/08/31

Apart from this; on Page 2 under Assessments I have this:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Mine too had similar thing written.
My due date was 23 October but I don’t see anything moving. I guess they don’t honour the due date.

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Mine too had similar thing written.
My due date was 23 October but I don’t see anything moving. I guess they don’t honour the due date.
I was also born in PAK and most probably kept aside for Security Screening. Activities 1-4 are blank and 5th is Security.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I was reading June AOR thread and someone posted like "I emailed Ralph Goodale and he informed me... etc"
Is that really true? MP's are providing infos on applications?:D

Funny stuff.

Btw there is really something wrong with March applicants. I think someone quit around May so we got stuck lol
MP’s like Ralph n the like are doing nothing. In the name if helping powerless people like us they show that want to hekp. All that they do is call IRCC just like we do and pass on the same status updtaes. I have my sibling in Canada too. local MP has done nothing.

Btw i am jan 2018 aor. Been 10 months, file rotting at NDVO. Eligibility n security not started. According to my gcms i had review required for proof of funds.

Sick system this.

Reactions: sebzecan

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah.. 1to 3 are blank .. no wonder I’m in IP2 from May . Let me see what my 2nd GCMS notes have to say.
Wonder how long that will take??
You are most likely in security screening.
I would suggest you to order CBSA notes instead.
The CBSA notes are just like gcms notes but they provide information about hidden fields such as ACTIVITY and ADMISSIBILITY. It will also tell you when did your security screening started

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hmm just as I thought. Thanks for the info though. Do you know how long does security screening last in the worst case?
The SS lasts around +/- 12 months from the date when your eligibility was passed.

The due date should have been the date by when your eligibility and criminality should have been completed