+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Most cases got stuck because of Review required, I want to know when "review required " becomes a problem? as far as i know, most cases got stuck as security screen.
I don't believe it is the case. I have been stuck for almost 8 months with no ADR and never in Review required. I go recommended pass after a month from submission then all got blocked.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Please can someone have an idea how long it takes from IP2 to PPR for those who have been stuck in IP1 for long. My file was sent to IP2 last Friday morning after having been stuck in IP1 for almost 8 months.
Anybody in the same situation?
Please share!!!!

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Please can someone have an idea how long it takes from IP2 to PPR for those who have been stuck in IP1 for long. My file was sent to IP2 last Friday morning after having been stuck in IP1 for almost 8 months.
Anybody in the same situation?
Please share!!!!
I’m in Ip2 from May

sanskriti.t

Oct 29, 2018
I am an Indian, and I was residing in Tokyo (Japan) when I submitted my e-APR as a long term resident. Hence my permanent Address and country of residence is that of Tokyo in my application. My AOR date is 5th March. Today the status says under REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" & under BACKGROUND CHECK - "We are processing your background check . We will send you a message if we need more information ."

Is it possible that my Country of residence being different from my country of citizenship is causing the delay?
I am now back to India and will it help or further delay to update my current/permanent address?

Anybody has any information about any similar case?

sanskriti.t

Oct 29, 2018
Same senario for me too

I applied under Express Entry
ITA - 21st Feb 2018.
AOR - 25th March 2018
Medical Passed - 28th March 2018

No change in status ever since. I called CIC and they said they are awaiting for my background check. They said my Criminal was cleared and now they are waiting for Security.

I am soon gonna apply for my Bridging work permit. As I do not know when they will approve my file. I applied for ATIP online and still waiting for that. I called them last week and still no update they say it might take 6 more months and I am frustrated now looking at this. :( :-o

Will your medical test eligibility not expire in another 6 months?

Reactions: Aadien0718

roseds04

May 3, 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emriates
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
Hi Everyone! Finally after almost 7 months my application has moved!! I've been stuck in IP1 since 24th of March and now finally moved to IP2 along with a request for additional information.

AOR: 17 March
Meds passed/IP1: 24 March
IP2: 17 October
ADR: 17 October
Program: FSW-Outland (UAE)
VO: Vienna (supposed to be London but I got Vienna instead)

I haven't paid my RPRF upfront so I am hoping I get that request soon too!

I got my PPR mail today!! Even if I haven't paid RPRF yet, it is saying to submit RPRF receipt as well as original passports and pictures. I thought at first it is just RPRF mail but it is also requesting for passports to be sent.... so this is PPR too right?

RPRF request/PPR: 29 October

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I got my PPR mail today!! Even if I haven't paid RPRF yet, it is saying to submit RPRF receipt as well as original passports and pictures. I thought at first it is just RPRF mail but it is also requesting for passports to be sent.... so this is PPR too right?

Congratulations!! Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: roseds04

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018

Congrats! Can you please update tracker? All the best.

Reactions: roseds04

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Will your medical test eligibility not expire in another 6 months?
I though so my Medical will expire, But I haven't heard anything from them yet. I know its frustrating but can help it. what else can we do? Just sit and wait. I hate this but I do not know what to do now.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is it possible for someone to be in IP2 when eligibility is still recommended pass, Criminality and security not started. In my page it shows BC processing since last Friday. But an Agent just told me on call that my application is as described above

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Is it possible for someone to be in IP2 when eligibility is still recommended pass, Criminality and security not started. In my page it shows BC processing since last Friday. But an Agent just told me on call that my application is as described above
I really do not understand what Agents tells us these days. As every Agent gives different Information I do not know how.
I have called them couple times same day, One Agent responded saying that My file might take 6 more months, even after completing 6 months of time frame. Specifying every case is different and I need to be have some patience. While other Agent after few hours told me that it says deadline on file is 9 months from 28th September 2018, that is when I called them. And I have completed my 6 months on 25th September, 2018. Currently i have crossed 7 months and more counting. I have no hope of get it sooner. Lets wait. That's all i can do for now.

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
I really do not understand what Agents tells us these days. As every Agent gives different Information I do not know how.
I have called them couple times same day, One Agent responded saying that My file might take 6 more months, even after completing 6 months of time frame. Specifying every case is different and I need to be have some patience. While other Agent after few hours told me that it says deadline on file is 9 months from 28th September 2018, that is when I called them. And I have completed my 6 months on 25th September, 2018. Currently i have crossed 7 months and more counting. I have no hope of get it sooner. Lets wait. That's all i can do for now.
I had a similar experience today. I have crossed 7 months and my eligibility is still under review with no ADR, BG check not started, only medicals passed. (AOR Mar 25)

Not sure if I am the only one who is getting these rude agents. he refused to share the status of criminality, security,etc stating that everything comes under BG check which has not started yet. He even refused to give me VO information stating that you should not reach out to them and wait for an official email instead. (Sitting with Sydney:CIO office which was mentioned by the last agent I talked to)

I am again given this random Dec 17 date which is the date after they will try to escalate from their end.

Reactions: Aadien0718

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
HI GUYS! Is there anybody who is still in IP1? I can only see on the tracker only 1 person from China on the 23rd March and another form 28th from Nigeria.

PLEASE share your Aor if you are still in IP1. Thank you .