+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Most cases got stuck because of Review required, I want to know when "review required " becomes a problem? as far as i know, most cases got stuck as security screen.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
AOR March 2nd 2018
IP2 on May 3rd
ADR May 8th for POF

Got a email reply from CIC. VO - Ottawa 2 days back..

Good Day,

Your application was received on 2018-03-02 and is currently in queue for final review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. Further instructions will be sent through your MyCIC account. Please visit your MyCIC account regularly for information on when to send your passport or other requested documents.

Please be informed that online applicants have the option to submit their passport to a Canadian immigration office abroad. If you choose to submit your passport to a Canadian mission abroad, please contact that office for information regarding processing times for visa printing.

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
AOR March 2nd 2018
IP2 on May 3rd
ADR May 8th for POF

Good Day,

Your application was received on 2018-03-02 and is currently in queue for final review by an officer. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. Further instructions will be sent through your MyCIC account. Please visit your MyCIC account regularly for information on when to send your passport or other requested documents.

Please be informed that online applicants have the option to submit their passport to a Canadian immigration office abroad. If you choose to submit your passport to a Canadian mission abroad, please contact that office for information regarding processing times for visa printing.
That’s great.. some hope.

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
AOR March 2nd 2018
IP2 on May 3rd
ADR May 8th for POF

Good Day,

This is so hopeless! All review cases are in queue and they do not even know when they are going to touch the file again.

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
AOR March 2nd 2018
IP2 on May 3rd
ADR May 8th for POF

Good Day,

hello,how did you get information from the vo? Did you send a request about your case online or they just send you an email?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Yep.. my GCMS nots show recommended pass for every thing except security.
Mails give generic reply. Wondering how long to wait??
i hope not to long!there is light at end of the tunnel :rolleyes:

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
You may call up IRCC and ask your VO. They may also help you out with your VO email id. If you know your VO already,let me know here if I can help.
Thank you again.but I do not know. I tried to make a call, but could not transfer to an agent. I ordered notes, it will be ready in Nov. Probably I can find my VO.