+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
I provided them my bank statements from different banks + my funds for Canada which were 20,000 CAD. What more do they need?!

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
Got my GCMS notes, not sure which point my file's stuck at.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mqNXswR_Dh8b_TmqrAR53a9mWg7qrMjK

It appears they have a problem with your POF. Be sure of that by reading all the notes.

Then make sure ALL of the following are met :

• At least 12 475 CAD available (not in shares or real estate).
Letter(s) must:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
If not, do these papers then raise a CSE with a LOE.

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
It appears they have a problem with your POF. Be sure of that by reading all the notes.

Then make sure ALL of the following are met :

• At least 12 475 CAD available (not in shares or real estate).
Letter(s) must:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
If not, do these papers then raise a CSE with a LOE.
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I provided them all. Still the keyword used for Review required is: Family of 1 requires CAD $12,475. I cannot comprehend what he means by that. My bank statements clearly state far bigger amount than $12,475

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I provided them all. Still the keyword used for Review required is: Family of 1 requires CAD $12,475. I cannot comprehend what he means by that. My bank statements clearly state far bigger amount than $12,475
What did you submit as proof of funds ? Can you show the notes pertaining to pof here ?

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
What did you submit as proof of funds ? Can you show the notes pertaining to pof here ?
Hi, I have added the part of notes concerning POF. As POF I showed a month's statements from 3 different banks and my credit score report listing all my open contracts, bank accounts and outstanding debts

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Nevertheless I sent them my bank statements again explaining how & why the funds are present in my account and told them not to be shy if they require any kind of document, explanation or clarification from my side.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Nevertheless I sent them my bank statements again explaining how & why the funds are present in my account and told them not to be shy if they require any kind of document, explanation or clarification from my side.
Do your funds, after debts are deducted, remain above the threshold ?
All looks good other than that.

Zipak

Oct 12, 2018
They didnt ask for credit score rating so forget about that.
Can you confirm you didnt forget about the average balance for the past 6 months for Every account?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
One thing though, I provided them one month statement for each bank.
They want to see your accounts for the last 6 months, to see how the money had accumulated. It's about you not having borrowed a lump sum. This only means they have doubts about the availability of your funds to use in Canada.

Reactions: bhrizvi

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
They want to see your accounts for the last 6 months, to see how the money had accumulated. It's about you not having borrowed a lump sum. This only means they have doubts about the availability of your funds to use in Canada.
Yes makes sense. Although the money belongs to me, but to know where it came from could be difficult for them so now what I'm gonna do is, I'm going to submit 6 month statements for each bank with a Letter of Explanation how the sum is accumulated.

Thanks for the help Zipak and EE456.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes makes sense. Although the money belongs to me, but to know where it came from could be difficult for them so now what I'm gonna do is, I'm going to submit 6 month statements for each bank with a Letter of Explanation how the sum is accumulated.

Thanks for the help Zipak and EE456.
That should definitely help.