+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I also completed 7 months today, and no action on my file since April 11. I hope this week brings something new.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I also completed 7 months today, and no action on my file since April 11. I hope this week brings something new.
I feel Ottawa VO is the slowest these days. While London and NDVO is actually fast. Hope something turns up this month. Tired of waiting for a reply to the CSE which was raised on Sept 17th. Also tired of the same answers given by CIC call centre agents to have patience and everything looks good for your file.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I feel Ottawa VO is the slowest these days. While London and NDVO is actually fast. Hope something turns up this month. Tired of waiting for a reply to the CSE which was raised on Sept 17th. Also tired of the same answers given by CIC call centre agents to have patience and everything looks good for your file.
The often sing the same song to everybody, but nothing concrete is being done on our files. Let's hope Ottawa act on our files this month

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello:

I desperately need all of you help. I received ITA on Jan 10, 2018. I applied and received my AOR on Feb 27, 2018. On March 7, 2018 I received Additional Doc request( FBI PCC) along with MED passed. I provided additional docs on April 4, 2018. I have already ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes with the last dated on August 2018. Its now 7 months for me. In the notes it says REVIEW REQUIRED by case analyst. Nothing seems to move. During he process I have sent several docs to prove my work experience via webform as I was unable to provide all the Letter of Experience. They never asked anything from me and have made no progress.

How long does it take for a senior officer to review the documents? Are they ever going to get back? Even if 6 months has passed by. How long does it take for Review Required cases to move?

Looking for all of you response.
The only option is to wait. Try calling to CIC and check for updates. But then patience is the only key.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
The only option is to wait. Try calling to CIC and check for updates. But then patience is the only key.
Folks back at my Hometown in India, when a movie gets over few ppl wont get off their seats. There will be a cop who comes behind and kicks them out one-by-one. My PR scenario is pretty much the same. I have to call and email them countless times to get my file moving at every stage. Now the last bit, I sent my passport from US for CoPR with all hopes. And viola no updates for past 12 days and every one on immitracker got their application approved in 4-5 days and return tracker updated the next day.

Since yesterday, had to call them thrice and mail to all possible email addresses. Today the file has finally been approved. I dont know if I have to struggle more to get the passport shipped back and only god knows what I should go through for getting the PR card. I guess some applications are cursed by default, but dont lose hope. Just keep them notified with your displeasure in one way or the other.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Folks back at my Hometown in India, when a movie gets over few ppl wont get off their seats. There will be a cop who comes behind and kicks them out one-by-one. My PR scenario is pretty much the same. I have to call and email them countless times to get my file moving at every stage. Now the last bit, I sent my passport from US for CoPR with all hopes. And viola no updates for past 12 days and every one on immitracker got their application approved in 4-5 days and return tracker updated the next day.

Since yesterday, had to call them thrice and mail to all possible email addresses. Today the file has finally been approved. I dont know if I have to struggle more to get the passport shipped back and only god knows what I should go through for getting the PR card. I guess some ppl are cursed by default, but dont lose hope. Just keep them notified with your displeasure in one way or the other.
Hey I know your file was in Montreal. Did you send the passport to Montreal as well?

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
AOR 25 March, pending review, background not started, sitting at Sydney office. (Just no update since med passed)

Had a chat with agent today, she said that if there no movement by end of the year, then CPC will take my application case by case basis seperately...not sure what can I do from my side besides asking for more GCMS notes, although still waiting for my first one which I raised a month back..

Reactions: Aadien0718

Marchaor

Jun 20, 2018
I'm 16th March aor. And my eligibility security and criminality- nothing has started.

AOR 25 March, pending review, background not started, sitting at Sydney office. (Just no update since med passed)

Had a chat with agent today, she said that if there no movement by end of the year, then CPC will take my application case by case basis seperately...not sure what can I do from my side besides asking for more GCMS notes, although still waiting for my first one which I raised a month back..

Reactions: Aadien0718

Anfi1111

Jul 7, 2018
Hello guys,
please tell me what will be threat for me in my situation:

My lawyer had applied for Canada visit visa once this year and He now informed me that I had been refused before my AOR (June, 2018). I didn’t know that I had been refused when submitting my EE application so I selected ‘No’ in answering to “Has XXX been refused visitor or temporary resident visa to Canada?”, albeit I have informed IRCC of my UCI number through my Express Entry profile before my submission. It means that I informed them that I had applied for tourist visa but I did not inform them that I had been refused because of lack of responsibility of my lawyer who is telling me after 10 months of my tourist rejection. Last night I made a CSE and told to IRCC that I did mistake in answering this question although I provided my UCI number from my tourist visa. I didn’t explain the reason that the lawyer was to blame and I made it general and somehow vague. My BC in my profile is “we are processing …” which has changed recently, I think during ten recent days. I have neither called IRCC nor ordered note so far. What will happen for me? Is there any similar experience for you or your friends?

Last edited: