+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
Similar status here..AOR 25 March. Eligibility under review and security not started. With Nova Scotia..

I submitted experience letters with job duties recently, is there anyway I can confirm that those docs were accepted?
did u gt the request to submit additional documents ?

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
I was finally able to get someone on the phone. I had called at 1:17 pm Ottawa time, and had a wait time of about 30 minutes.
AOR: Mar 4

I was able to find out on the call:
Criminal check: completed
Background check: not started
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia
There have been no changes to my application status since the end of March (according to what he said on the call).

I'd heard that Sydney takes longer than the average 6 months to process PR applications.
Does anyone have any idea about the wait time for an application in the Sydney office?
I'd be grateful for any insight from anyone who's in the same boat.

Thanks!
Similar status here..AOR 25 March. Eligibility under review and Background Check in Progress(IP2). This has been the status since 2-3 months now.... With Nova Scotia..!!!

I had received my GCMS stating that one of my experience certificates suggests another NOC! I submitted an updated experience letter with job duties related to my NOC and my spouse's ECA. Though I received both the mails stating that these 2 docs were received and sent to the respective office but yet to hear anything from them!!!

My thoughts-I believe I am here till 2 more months coz....I see "Review Required" status' to get movement in 8 months!!!

Delphina

Sep 29, 2018
This is my first time to post on here and am in the same situation as you.
My AOR feb 28th
My application is in sydney Nova Scotia. I ordered GMC notes and got it first week of Sept it shows that criminality, elegibility and medical is passed but the security has not been started no review is required. And my application hasn’t been touched since April this is really frustrating I hope we all get it soon.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is my first time to post on here and am in the same situation as you.
My AOR feb 28th
My application is in sydney Nova Scotia. I ordered GMC notes and got it first week of Sept it shows that criminality, elegibility and medical is passed but the security has not been started no review is required. And my application hasn’t been touched since April this is really frustrating I hope we all get it soon.
We will never know why some applications are put on the back burner without any explanations. I think in your case you should raise a CSE.

Delphina

Sep 29, 2018
Yea this was what I did last Friday, I called CIC but the Agent said they can’t really send a message because the visa officer said he is looking into it and they can only send him message if its past Dec 17th

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Yea this was what I did last Friday, I called CIC but the Agent said they can’t really send a message because the visa officer said he is looking into it and they can only send him message if its past Dec 17th
Dec 17th? your Aor is Feb.....you have crossed the six months mark.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Yea, I was even confused when the
Agent gave me that information, the wait
Is killing me.
My friend called Ircc once to inquire about his application, she said background not started...lo and behold he got PPR the next day..

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
did u gt the request to submit additional documents ?
No the agent on call suggested that I submit experience letter with job duties although it wasn't asked specifically.

Not sure if they were accepted coz I couldn't get it on the company's letterhead. I just got signatures from a colleague and scanned her ID.

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
No the agent on call suggested that I submit experience letter with job duties although it wasn't asked specifically.

Not sure if they were accepted coz I couldn't get it on the company's letterhead. I just got signatures from a colleague and scanned her ID.
I dont have any idea about that brother.... confirm it by calling them or by ordering gcms notes