ADR: March 27
Asked for extra time: May 27
ADR: May 28
Uploaded doc: June 15
IP2: August 29
PPR: September 6
CoPR: September 26
Visa Office: Warsaw

I think if I could arrange the extra document I had to upload earlier, my application would have been processed 2-3 months faster.

Thanks to everyone for the answers and support!

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
Guys I called them again today and the agent said he will email to vancover visa office. They within two hours I got my PPR.
Congratulations! Good luck!

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
Just adding some info.... Don't know if it had any effect but as soon as I ordered gcms notes, I went to IP2. Maybe just a coincidence...

Arod

May 15, 2017
From one of the posts I just read, people with review required from Jan and Feb AOR's are slowly getting replies and files are moving forward. If this is the case then crossing my fingers to see something happening in next 1-2 months.
I am under Review Required for something that I explicitly explained in my LOE. What's the purpose of the LOE then if they won't care to read it? I think they place some applications in Review Required status on purpose just to have an excuse for their laziness.

To see people from May, June and July getting PPR's while our files are untouched is ridiculous. Even in some third world countries things are handled better than this.

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
I believe also, like you, that the statement "every file is unique" is a completely empty signifier. A case never put on review required cannot stay six months untouched and they claim it is a complicated one. I will call again today and see if they finally decide to do something.
I have been following your case on this forum. I really wish you get some movement on your file soon or at least some update!

Reactions: Chris78 and Walesby

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey everyone, I have called CIC today and contacted to an agent. It took 45 minutes.
It seems like I passed eligibility, criminal check, medicals but security hasn't started yet, She said my application will be probably approved end of this year. This is ridiculous. I did my medicals in March, how can I move in March if get PPR in December right? then I will have to redo my medicals to move in May or something.
Btw my police certificate will expiry in 4 days, so they will probably ask a new one...

This is like a joke.

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

AOR March 19, was and still on IP1 since March 28 (Meds Pass)...I got a so called "Ghost Update" on September 21st.

Don't want to get too excited about it but at the same time can't help trying to understand what's going on.

Anyone care to speculate? Thanks

Reactions: Aadien0718