+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
For me, these seem to be empty talks from Call Center Agents. In my case for example, I have Eligibility recommended pass since April 11, and there are not concerns mentioned in my application (As per the two set of GCMS notes I have so far received). Every time I call, the Agent always tell me that all is fine with my file and that would be finalized soon, but nothing happens. Nevertheless, even though I have never been under review required, no ADR, my file has never been touched since that April 11, and I already crossed the six months. I think there are mysteries in the way IRCC treat files, that will never be able to understand.
To be honest if someone said to me ‘everything is ok with your file just be patient’, i would sleep easier at night.
Which is why i feel those of you whose applications are being handled within Canada are better off.
You call ircc and can actually get feedback.

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
For the GCMS note, we are in the same boat...I ordered it in middle of July but I haven't received it yet..I have crossed the 6 month average processing time. What's is ur application like (FSW in/out). CEC country of residence/citizenship and Visa Office.
What website did you order gcms notes from?

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, I have been trying to reach out to an agent, I even opened a new topic for this. I was recommended to call them before their office opens.

Any tips to reach out to agent? My AOR is March 29th. I've got a ghost update that means I am on IP2 since August.

I would like to get feedback on my file so I can do something pro-active if it's required. I have been trying 888 troll number. Is there a shortcut to reach out to client?

Btw my NOC code is 1123. That might be the reason of delay... Too many applicants...

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
Hey guys, I have been trying to reach out to an agent, I even opened a new topic for this. I was recommended to call them before their office opens.

Any tips to reach out to agent? My AOR is March 29th. I've got a ghost update that means I am on IP2 since August.

I would like to get feedback on my file so I can do something pro-active if it's required. I have been trying 888 troll number. Is there a shortcut to reach out to client?

Btw my NOC code is 1123. That might be the reason of delay... Too many applicants...
How do you know there are too many applicants for 1123? Do they post this information? Under 1123, what was your job title and experience?

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
For the GCMS note, we are in the same boat...I ordered it in middle of July but I haven't received it yet..I have crossed the 6 month average processing time. What's is ur application like (FSW in/out). CEC country of residence/citizenship and Visa Office.
Thanks for taking your time and replying to my post. I had my Provincial Nomination Approved back in February 2018, and I am residing in Canada. What about you?

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi Guys, can any one help me in sharing their experience as my timeline is as follow:
AOR - Mar 20, 2018
All Fees Paid on Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018
PPR: Waiting.... waiting..... waiting
I have requested GCMS Notes on Jul 5, 2018, they have not come either. I was wondering what's the real time line as only 5 days remaining for the so called 6 months total process from AOR and I still have to get my PPR & get my passport stamped.
Your VO? Mine is London and i have completed 6 months last week

Reactions: shoaibalik

Allie2711

Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone had any issues getting through to an agent today by phone??? I have tried since they opened and keep getting the same message that I cannot be transferred?

Arod

May 15, 2017
That your eligibility is completed... else your background related security check would not ba e started. Once the security is complete you should get a PPR
Hi Bimale4bipeople,

I was under Review Required for a long time and then moved to IP2 (We are processing your background check) 40 days ago. I thought this meant that my eligibility was set to passed on that day, but by calling IRCC on Friday I learned that the my eligibility is still under review, while my criminality is already passed.

I'm wondering if what the agent meant by "Under Review" is the same as "Review Required" or if it is something different? Based on your comment, the background check cannot start without having eligibility cleared, so that would mean that my eligibility should now be fine right?

I ordered notes but they won't come until next month.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Bimale4bipeople,

I was under Review Required for a long time and then moved to IP2 (We are processing your background check) 40 days ago. I thought this meant that my eligibility was set to passed on that day, but by calling IRCC on Friday I learned that the my eligibility is still under review, while my criminality is already passed.

I'm wondering if what the agent meant by "Under Review" is the same as "Review Required" or if it is something different? Based on your comment, the background check cannot start without having eligibility cleared, so that would mean that my eligibility should now be fine right?

I ordered notes but they won't come until next month.
Did you order anytime recently the GCMS notes ? I doubt they will start any security (because its resource intensive and time consuming as well) if Eligibility is not met or passed.

sac25

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I just talked to the agent today. She mentioned that my eligibility is still under review (AOR March 25) and still in Sydney office because duties/ responsibilities are not mentioned in the employment letter. She couldn't specify which particular job as I worked primarily for 2 companies.

Although I can ask for a letter from my current company, there is no way that I can generate a letter from the last company. That job was in India and it has been more than 5 years.

Any suggestions of any workaround?