+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Usermanual

Sep 15, 2018
I need to add something in my already submitted application via IRCC webform. I’m fsw-o. I don’t know my visa office. Can I still use the form without knowing the visa office? Because there is a question there asking “is your app being processed OUTSIDE Canada”. Are they asking about the visa office? Aren’t all apps processed initially in Canada and then sent out to whatever LVO? Do we HAVE to know the lvo for the webform? Please someone respond!

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
I need to add something in my already submitted application via IRCC webform. I’m fsw-o. I don’t know my visa office. Can I still use the form without knowing the visa office? Because there is a question there asking “is your app being processed OUTSIDE Canada”. Are they asking about the visa office? Aren’t all apps processed initially in Canada and then sent out to whatever LVO? Do we HAVE to know the lvo for the webform? Please someone respond!
If you don’t know your Lvo, select NO...it will go straight to ottawa and they will foward to your Lvo if it your file is being treated outside canada.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys, it seems those beyond 6 months have a clause in common "review required"... perhaps with respect to POF, Experience, marital standings or document verification. It's a good thing to order GCMS note so one can actually discover where the issues are. In my case, perhaps I have the clause , maybe not but I ordered GCMS notes for over 2 months now I haven't received it...My question is do we have cases in which a file indicates " review required" and the applicant did Nothing and still made it to the promise land...anyone!!! OR I should just order another sets of note ( although this doesn't look right).

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Guys, can any one help me in sharing their experience as my timeline is as follow:
AOR - Mar 20, 2018
All Fees Paid on Mar 20, 2018
ADR - Background - Mar 28, 2018
ADR - RCMP - Apr 5, 2018
Medical Pass - Apr 5, 2018
BGC - Apr 5, 2018
PPR: Waiting.... waiting..... waiting
I have requested GCMS Notes on Jul 5, 2018, they have not come either. I was wondering what's the real time line as only 5 days remaining for the so called 6 months total process from AOR and I still have to get my PPR & get my passport stamped.
Can I please get some response?

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Can I please get some response?
For the GCMS note, we are in the same boat...I ordered it in middle of July but I haven't received it yet..I have crossed the 6 month average processing time. What's is ur application like (FSW in/out). CEC country of residence/citizenship and Visa Office.

Allie2711

Sep 13, 2018
I just called CIC for the first time as today I'm reaching 6 months since AOR. I got to talk to an agent who told me My Medicals are valid, criminality is passed, eligibility is under review and my background check won't start until eligibility is passed.

I was kind of expecting to hear my eligibility was under review as my GCMS notes had shown Review Required for POF a few months ago as they deducted my car loan from my POF, I just don't understand why the final review is taking so long to start. They haven't requested any additional documents from me.

The agent told me my application will take longer than 6 months to finalize due to this and basically said all I could do is wait.

So, to summarize, I'm part of the unlucky 20%.:confused:
I hope you hear back soon. I’m only just at 6 months. My eligibility was recommend passed in May and nothing much since. They asked me to replace my passport as it was expiring next year. I’ve done that and still waiting. I’m at criminality in progress and security not started...

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sigh, i can totally imagine how you feel. Still don’t feel so bad, you are better off than those of us in IP1 for 6months, with Visa offices outside Canada (who ircc contact agents cannot even give any information), and no idea what is going on back end.
Truth is all we can do is wait for their decision whatever it turns out to be.
For me, these seem to be empty talks from Call Center Agents. In my case for example, I have Eligibility recommended pass since April 11, and there are not concerns mentioned in my application (As per the two set of GCMS notes I have so far received). Every time I call, the Agent always tell me that all is fine with my file and that would be finalized soon, but nothing happens. Nevertheless, even though I have never been under review required, no ADR, my file has never been touched since that April 11, and I already crossed the six months. I think there are mysteries in the way IRCC treat files, that will never be able to understand.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey guys, it seems those beyond 6 months have a clause in common "review required"... perhaps with respect to POF, Experience, marital standings or document verification. It's a good thing to order GCMS note so one can actually discover where the issues are. In my case, perhaps I have the clause , maybe not but I ordered GCMS notes for over 2 months now I haven't received it...My question is do we have cases in which a file indicates " review required" and the applicant did Nothing and still made it to the promise land...anyone!!! OR I should just order another sets of note ( although this doesn't look right).
This does not seem true in all cases. My application is recommended pass since April 11, and since then has never been touched again. I have never received any ADR, and from the two notes I received there is not issue with my application. So, I cannot even figure out with is delaying, why has the application not been touched for more than 5 months, since I already crossed the 6 months.

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
You are right to a certain extent. And I would like to know the same as well, if people with additional review required have made it to Canada. I have not ordered GCMS notes as well. The only thing was... when I called IRCC a week ago, one agent I spoke to said that the case officer had put "eligibility not met because unable to determine duties performed as Software Engineer WL1". This was written inspite of me submitting my offer letter, an experience letter, and a relieving letter. All three documents refer to Software Engineer WL1, and they do not understand what WL1 means. I have not been asked for additional documents yet, but the agent said if my company can issue a letter with the duties on company letter head, it may help. But all other times when I called IRCC they never told me that this was the problem with my file. They kept saying everything is fine... So yes you need to know where you are stuck so that you can act proactively... I dont know if my application will be refused or rejected because of this.... Immediately after I was told this, I sent IRCC a performance evalution that was done by my manager when I was in that role, along with the email I sent my HR. I am still waiting for my company to issue me a formal letter... I hope I am not too late... But I would love to know if people have been granted PR even after such scenarios.

Sihemo

Feb 28, 2018
Hello according to my gcms notes I was under "review required" fo the eligibillity part since april 27th, only two days ago (maybe) I passed to ip2. I hope it does help you, still I don't know what it means exactly and if i can expect ppr soon??
AOR 16 march
IP1 27 march
IP2 12/15 september
No adr

Reactions: Walesby

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello according to my gcms notes I was under "review required" fo the eligibillity part since april 27th, only two days ago (maybe) I passed to ip2. I hope it does help you, still I don't know what it means exactly and if i can expect ppr soon??
AOR 16 march
IP1 27 march
IP2 12/15 september
No adr
Yes that’s correct...

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
AOR 16 march
IP1 27 march
IP2 12/15 september
No adr
Thanks that helps... But do you know the reason for "Review Required"?