+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
These links contain screenshots that has no relevance to actual processing. Please post case analyst's notes in full. The correct ones are these, just need complete note.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xpW6H-42Yw3e4Q5jA1I1o1KsanvkMt-L/view?usp=drivesdk

In these notes, it says you only have 63 FSW points (you need 67), need full notes to know why.
I m so sorry I don't know how to upload the screenahots here but here you can see all the notes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HZ6L3KD8x1p5N0Yl0D4EfvX-xOMzoDHqzK7Pvwh2iAM/edit

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I m so sorry I don't know how to upload the screenahots here but here you can see all the notes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HZ6L3KD8x1p5N0Yl0D4EfvX-xOMzoDHqzK7Pvwh2iAM/edit
The agent has given you 0 points for all of your work-ex. You have either erased analyst's notes where he states the reason for this or if that's not the case then it's his mistake.

Did you submit clear evidence of your work-ex, most importantly the reference letters as per IRCC's requirement?

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
The agent has given you 0 points for all of your work-ex. You have either erased analyst's notes where he states the reason for this or if that's not the case then it's his mistake.

Did you submit clear evidence of your work-ex, most importantly the reference letters as per IRCC's requirement?
No I haven't erased any reason. I have k just erased the name of the companies. That's what he hasn't mentioned anything reason. Infact he has mentioned all my past companies and the positions that I have worked at.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
T
No I haven't erased any reason. I have k just erased the name of the companies. That's what he hasn't mentioned anything reason. Infact he has mentioned all my past companies and the positions that I have worked at.
THe white gap that you can see is not anything erased. This space was as it is there infact he has mentioned that I had full time employment and may salary too. That's really strange that y didn't he count points for my work experience.

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
T

THe white gap that you can see is not anything erased. This space was as it is there infact he has mentioned that I had full time employment and may salary too. That's really strange that y didn't he count points for my work experience.
Did you submit clear reference letters stating duties, salary, full time/hours of work and dates of employment, on company letterhead, signed by hr/manager, for each job?

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Did you submit clear reference letters stating duties, salary, full time/hours of work and dates of employment, on company letterhead, signed by hr/manager, for each job?
Yes I did. Jobs and responsibilities, salary slips, bank statements, offer letters and experience letters

Agy_67

Aug 12, 2018
Hi....experts pls could you tell me what to do here...I have just recd my GCMS Notes....and it says:-
________________________________________________________________________________________
Recommendation:-Review Required. Summary Notes:CRS Points seem to have fallen below minimum for round A11.2.
Review Required R75:FSW Minimum Requirements - appear met R76:Selection Criteria -FSW Points /Funds Appear Met
FSW Points Total-73 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to finalize RPRF-Outstanding
________________________________________________________________________________________
CRS Score at ITA 442.CRS points minimum for round :442
CRS Score at application:442/Verified CRS score:417 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for for 1 Year(s) Foreign Work Experience
CRS Score has fallen below minimum for round :-Revised Foreign Work Experience from Declared 3 Years to 1.
Please review LOE for G HOSP;Unable to confirm declared NOC for self employed work.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
The basic problem is that the CIC has taken my work Exp at G HOSP in another NOC...even though the work is related.... likewise....
My NOC is Manager (Procurement) and I have submitted LOE as Manager (Operations) for G HOSP. But it is clearly written that the
Job description included Procurement.
How can I clear this....Do I submit another LOE....but how can you change the designation....or submit an amended LOE stating MANAGER (OPERATIONS AND PROCUREMENT) or any other opinion....
Please suggest!!!
Why don’t you ask the experts like @legalfalcon
I’m not sure but maybe another letter with an amended title will help.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Was saving my 100th post for PPR, but here I am with my 6 months done towards R10 as of yesterday. Still no updates exactly in IP1 for past 6 months. This is out right unprofessional, I understand they have several obligations with my application, or simple dont care about it. But all I need is clear communication, which will help me plan my life ahead. I seriously dont have any hope that CIC will ever touch my application, if they do may be it will be after an year or so they might ask for more info or just reject it. What a waste of time and energy.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Was saving my 100th post for PPR, but here I am with my 6 months done towards R10 as of yesterday. Still no updates exactly in IP1 for past 6 months. This is out right unprofessional, I understand they have several obligations with my application, or simple dont care about it. But all I need is clear communication, which will help me plan my life ahead. I seriously dont have any hope that CIC will ever touch my application, if they do may be it will be after an year or so they might ask for more info or just reject it. What a waste of time and energy.
That’s definitely disappointing. I’m feeling distraught after 3 months and no movement so can imagine how You must be feeling. But things are out of our hands beyond a point and best we can do is wait, hope and pray. May be raise a CSE since you have completed 6 months. Some members post that helped them nudge the Officers. Hope it works out for you.

Arod

May 15, 2017
I just called CIC for the first time as today I'm reaching 6 months since AOR. I got to talk to an agent who told me My Medicals are valid, criminality is passed, eligibility is under review and my background check won't start until eligibility is passed.

I was kind of expecting to hear my eligibility was under review as my GCMS notes had shown Review Required for POF a few months ago as they deducted my car loan from my POF, I just don't understand why the final review is taking so long to start. They haven't requested any additional documents from me.

The agent told me my application will take longer than 6 months to finalize due to this and basically said all I could do is wait.

So, to summarize, I'm part of the unlucky 20%.:confused: