+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents.
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

AOR -- MARCH 25th 2018
MEP -- MARCH 28th 2018

Its been 170 days since my last update on 28th MARCH 2018. Dont know what is stopping them to complete the file.
Exactly like mine
AOR..March 22
MEP..April 4

Reactions: Aadien0718

Pacemaker

Aug 1, 2018
Just called IRCC to check my status and the agent said my Application is approved

Thanks guys for all your help and support.
Happy Days are just around the Corner…
Cheers !!!

AOR: 29 March

Reactions: Agy_67

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Just called IRCC to check my status and the agent said my Application is approved

Thanks guys for all your help and support.
Happy Days are just around the Corner…
Cheers !!!

AOR: 29 March
Thats good news though.... buts whats your appplication profile like.... FSW IN/OUT, CEC,.... what number did u call

Reactions: Pacemaker

Arod

May 15, 2017
This wait is getting seriously frustrating. Many April, May and even June applicants got PPR last night while our files show no movement.

The worst thing is not being able to do anything to get our applications sorted out.

181 days today, IRCC has officially failed on me.

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
This wait is getting seriously frustrating. Many April, May and even June applicants got PPR last night while our files show no movement.

The worst thing is not being able to do anything to get our applications sorted out.

181 days today, IRCC has officially failed on me.
that is the most painful part. You can't do anything, you just have to wait indefinitely. Whats your application progress like ?... .

Arod

May 15, 2017
that is the most painful part. You can't do anything, you just have to wait indefinitely. Whats your application progress like ?... .
We are processing your background check. We'll let you know if we need more information.

I've been in this stage for over a month.

Last edited:

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Any updates here from London VO applicants?

Pacemaker

Aug 1, 2018
What does your status say on the portal... i guess "we are processing your background" ?
Got the Ghost update too... Status was Application/Profile updated. Now its back to "Submitted"
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I had a ADR request 20 days back and I submitted them sep 03rd. I'm may 30 AoR. Have been in ip1 till now. ADR was for adding newborn. Any leads on how long it can take from here..it's showing- "reviewing the additional documents you provided "