+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chris !

How about your application did you receive any update ?
Unfortunately no action till now. I sent a couple of CSE and direct mails to CPC Ottawa, but no reaction from them. I called, and the Agent told me that they cannot do anything since my application was updated with my new passport data a couple of weeks ago, and that is considered as action on the file, and means that the file has not been forgotten. Last Thursday when I called, It was still eligibility recommended pass, with criminality and Security not started. I hope they will start them one day. I will call again today to see if there is any change, since their system was down Yesterday.
Anything new on your side?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
As I understand, the PPRs are sent in batches.
I was checking the immitracker and saw just 2 PPRs received in September.
However, another disheartening thing was that only a small fraction of applicants are left for PPR.
Does that mean we are the unlucky few.
Lastly, immitracker also suggests that applicants left after 6 months are the probable few who are stuck in SS.
If that is so, we r going to have a tough time!!!
Finally, I do not believe that. How can we be stuck in SS when for most of us Security and Criminality have not even started? You cannot be stuck on what has not started yet!!!!

Reactions: fmk8890

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Unfortunately no action till now. I sent a couple of CSE and direct mails to CPC Ottawa, but no reaction from them. I called, and the Agent told me that they cannot do anything since my application was updated with my new passport data a couple of weeks ago, and that is considered as action on the file, and means that the file has not been forgotten. Last Thursday when I called, It was still eligibility recommended pass, with criminality and Security not started. I hope they will start them one day. I will call again today to see if there is any change, since their system was down Yesterday.
What could be the problem here... Could it be there are issues or just an administrative delay because from thesame office (Ottawa) some applicants with April and May AOR are even getting PPR mail. Did you get ADR or something coz for me, no ADR, No communication but i had an update of "background in process" (IP2) on August 9 and i have crossed the 6 month average processing time.... Does IP2 indicate that my eligibilty is "recommended pass" ?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
What could be the problem here... Could it be there are issues or just an administrative delay because from thesame office (Ottawa) some applicants with April and May AOR are even getting PPR mail. Did you get ADR or something coz for me, no ADR, No communication but i had an update of "background in process" (IP2) on August 9 and i have crossed the 6 month average processing time.... Does IP2 indicate that my eligibilty is "recommended pass" ?
I don't really understand what is the problem. Since I submitted the application and paid all the fees, I have never been asked anything (no ADR). I requested the notes two times and they were identical, with no concern in view. The Case Analyst recommended eligibility pass and ready to finalyze on April 11 and since then, no more action on the file till today. Every time I call, Agents keep telling me all is OK with my file and it would be finalyze soon, but it has never been finalized since then.
I think they normally start the Background Check when the Officer has already put Pass on the Eligibility. When it is just recommended, they don't start the BGC. So for you, the PPR should be already very close at hand.

Reactions: Walesby

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
I don't really understand what is the problem. Since I submitted the application and paid all the fees, I have never been asked anything (no ADR). I requested the notes two times and they were identical, with no concern in view. The Case Analyst recommended eligibility pass and ready to finalyze on April 11 and since then, no more action on the file till today. Every time I call, Agents keep telling me all is OK with my file and it would be finalyze soon, but it has never been finalized since then.
I think they normally start the Background Check when the Officer has already put Pass on the Eligibility. When it is just recommended, they don't start the BGC. So for you, the PPR should be already very close at hand.
Different strokes for different folks.....lol, i think you are in a better position coz you recieved all ur ordered notes but i ordered notes for almost 2 months now, i havent recieved it and cant really say whats going on on my file, all my calls to IRCC has always bounced back..... Anyways, in all, i think your PPR is closer bro than you think...

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
My AOR is March 22 and I'm yet to receive any update or ADR since. Status in mycic shows eligibility under review, medical passed since April 4 and background check in progress.
I have called +16139444000 a few times but couldn't speak to an agent, fed up listening to machine. Any suggestion please?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Different strokes for different folks.....lol, i think you are in a better position coz you recieved all ur ordered notes but i ordered notes for almost 2 months now, i havent recieved it and cant really say whats going on on my file, all my calls to IRCC has always bounced back..... Anyways, in all, i think your PPR is closer bro than you think...
Really? I have so far applied for GCMS notes three times, and received twice. I am still waiting for the third set, since I applied on the 23 of August. But for the PPR, I have started loosing hope that it will be processed, because I do not know what can blocked an application to be touched for more 5 months, when newer ones are been processed and closed. From the notes and calls, all always seem normal. It is really weird.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
My AOR is March 22 and I'm yet to receive any update or ADR since. Status in mycic shows eligibility under review, medical passed since April 4 and background check in progress.
I have called +16139444000 a few times but couldn't speak to an agent, fed up listening to machine. Any suggestion please?
You even have your BGC ongoing. It is a good sign. My AOR is March 2nd and Medical pass on March 8th, since then no update and no ADR

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Really? I have so far applied for GCMS notes three times, and received twice. I am still waiting for the third set, since I applied on the 23 of August. But for the PPR, I have started loosing hope that it will be processed, because I do not know what can blocked an application to be touched for more 5 months, when newer ones are been processed and closed. From the notes and calls, all always seem normal. It is really weird.
What does your NOTE 1-3 and ACTIVITY 1-5 say in your most recent notes ?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think status on mycic can be rely on at times, have you try to speak to Ircc agent
I have called several times and received two notes. The last note on the file was on April 11 with Eligibility recommended pass and file ready to finalize. Since then nothing

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
I have called several times and received two notes. The last note on the file was on April 11 with Eligibility recommended pass and file ready to finalize. Since then nothing
Okay, can you please give the line you called? I'm email asking for my VO but no response for over a week now.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents.
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

AOR -- MARCH 25th 2018
MEP -- MARCH 28th 2018

Its been 170 days since my last update on 28th MARCH 2018. Dont know what is stopping them to complete the file.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
What does your NOTE 1-3 and ACTIVITY 1-5 say in your most recent notes ?
Note 1 is about the update of my home address. Note 2 by Case Analyst says Recommended pass, Mi3 A11.2, appears Met r75: FSW minimum requirements- Appears met r76: selection criteria- FSW/points/fund: appears met FSW point total: 72 Ready to finalyze RPRF: complete. (This note is identical on both notes). Note 3 Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant information).

I am not able to see the activities section