Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
I'll be reaching 180 days since AOR this weekend, still in IP2 after one month. When I submitted the application my plan was to receive PPR in 4, 5 months max and then do the landing in November just in time for my wedding anniversary.

This way I could become a permanent resident and at the same time do some tourism with my wife in Canada, before returning home to start organizing everything for the final move.

Since November is so close now and thanks to IRCC and its pathetic system I'm going to have to take my money somewhere else.
Hey Arod, I was hoping to land (softlanding) in November as well, for other reasons. I was following your case since we moved to ip2 together. However, we still have a month more till we can officially give up hope. :)

If I can get my PPR in first week of October, I might still be able to land in mid November.

Reactions: Arod

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
How can I learn that where my application is being processed? I applied from Turkey, immigration officers from Turkey said my applicatiton is not prıocessed there, so where? it is a big question mark. It will be 6 months on September 29th that I received AOR. I would appreciate if anyone tell me how can I reach out an agent. I called a couple of times and no luck and I don't wanna order GCMS notes cause it only slows down the process, I don't need to see all the steps hat they taken.

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
How can I learn that where my application is being processed? I applied from Turkey, immigration officers from Turkey said my applicatiton is not prıocessed there, so where? it is a big question mark. It will be 6 months on September 29th that I received AOR. I would appreciate if anyone tell me how can I reach out an agent. I called a couple of times and no luck and I don't wanna order GCMS notes cause it only slows down the process, I don't need to see all the steps hat they taken.
notes don't slow down the process, reverse is the case. The notes gave me heads up as to what was slowing down my application and i updated accordingly and also shows you your VO. ordering once won't harm your application.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Anyone please guide:

My COPR expiry date is January 19, 2019 whereas my passport expiry date is March 17, 2019 and I am planning to reach Canada on December 27, 2018. I have following 3 questions in this regard:

1. Does the 6-month validity rule of passport apply on immigrant visas as well?

2. Do I need to renew my passport before travelling?

3. COPR mentions my existing passport number, will a renewed passport mean a deviation that could cause a problem at point of entry in Canada?
- No
- No, you can get it renewed here as well in Canada from agency called that BLS that handles passport and visa related matters
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/new_ppt.php
- it should not be a problem as well if you renew it back home, but when you travel, i
do carry both of your passports...

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
notes don't slow down the process, reverse is the case. The notes gave me heads up as to what was slowing down my application and i updated accordingly and also shows you your VO. ordering once won't harm your application.
I ordered my notes since 2 months now- over 60days and till now I haven't received it. I called getgcms and I was told they contacted IRCC and my request has bn flagged priority (that was 3 weeks ago).. Will it be a good idea to order another sets of note probably through another agent considering the fact that this will be created at least 60 days after my previous order(even though I haven't revived it). Plus I crossed the 6month processing time last week.

devyani12

Aug 6, 2018
Hi ,

I was asked to submit an explanation for proof of funds as they have come from my mom dad and sister . Is a separate gift deed needed for all three of them or only one .
Also is an addidavit needed too .

kyrarora

Jul 30, 2018
As I understand, the PPRs are sent in batches.
I was checking the immitracker and saw just 2 PPRs received in September.
However, another disheartening thing was that only a small fraction of applicants are left for PPR.
Does that mean we are the unlucky few.
Lastly, immitracker also suggests that applicants left after 6 months are the probable few who are stuck in SS.
If that is so, we r going to have a tough time!!!

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
House, Can i order for another GCMS note from another agent as I haven't received the previous one (its over 58 days now and I all I get is my request has bn flagged "priority".).. I have no single idea of what's happening on my File and am over 6months......

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
House, Can i order for another GCMS note from another agent as I haven't received the previous one (its over 58 days now and I all I get is my request has bn flagged "priority".).. I have no single idea of what's happening on my File and am over 6months......
There is an alternate site www.gcmsbuddy.com
I would suggest you to wait till you receive your currently ordered GCMS notes