+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys what's s.15(1) mean in GCM notes? I see that on right hand top corner and only on the second page of GCM notes.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
it is reset to 'not started' from 'met' when the file goes to into queue for officers review. check your activities section and you will see the old value and new value for eligibility.
The last note entry was on 7th of Aug, the same date that I requested the GCMS notes. So in this last notes the label says eligibility and they have basically pulled out all mine and my wife's online profiles such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so many other accounts. Is this normal? Also, the previous notes are the following labels: Eligibility (Checking of IELTS documents), Adm/criminality, General (Marriage certificate), and EE eligibility

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Guysss.... going through the worst phase right now! All those who havent heard a thing on your application, please keep calling CIC to get updates... I called yesterday... and the agent said that the assigned officer had marked my file as eligibility not met and more review required.... the note on it said that there was not enough evidence for one of my job experiences. The experience in question is that of Software Engineer. I was a Software Engineer at Tesco for 3 years. My offer letter, experience letter and relieving letter all mention that I have experience as Software Engineer WL1. Now because the case officer could not understand what WL1 meant he wrote eligibility not met... The agent I spoke to was very helpful and said I should submit a reference letter from that employer detailing my day to day tasks. It is very difficult to get this letter.... So i dont know what will happen to my application finally.... Wanted to give you guys a heads up...

Hope you guys have better luck than me.

Reactions: annevn8

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Guysss.... going through the worst phase right now! All those who havent heard a thing on your application, please keep calling CIC to get updates... I called yesterday... and the agent said that the assigned officer had marked my file as eligibility not met and more review required.... the note on it said that there was not enough evidence for one of my job experiences. The experience in question is that of Software Engineer. I was a Software Engineer at Tesco for 3 years. My offer letter, experience letter and relieving letter all mention that I have experience as Software Engineer WL1. Now because the case officer could not understand what WL1 meant he wrote eligibility not met... The agent I spoke to was very helpful and said I should submit a reference letter from that employer detailing my day to day tasks. It is very difficult to get this letter.... So i dont know what will happen to my application finally.... Wanted to give you guys a heads up...

That's sad man! Try to somehow get a reference letter from the employer or else try to get an affidavit from your manager or a senior colleague in Tesco mentioning your roles and responsibilities.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018

Did you get an additional document request?

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
That's sad man! Try to somehow get a reference letter from the employer or else try to get an affidavit from your manager or a senior colleague in Tesco mentioning your roles and responsibilities.
I have asked Tesco but I dont know how long they will take... For now I have uploaded a performance evaluation document that my manager had completed when I was in Tesco, a cover letter and a copy of the email that I sent to the HR at Tesco requesting for reference letter. I have also asked two of my managers, who are no longer at Tesco to provide me with Reference letters... Right now anything can happen...

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
I'm confused, I barely saw any people from March getting PPR in the last 3 weeks. What is happening? Officers on vacation? I'm still in IP1 since 23rd of March, the 6 month mark is rapidly approaching and NO NEWS. I've spoken to CIC agents and they've said everything is in order,, bla bla , no new news at all..

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I'm confused, I barely saw any people from March getting PPR in the last 3 weeks. What is happening? Officers on vacation? I'm still in IP1 since 23rd of March, the 6 month mark is rapidly approaching and NO NEWS. I've spoken to CIC agents and they've said everything is in order,, bla bla , no new news at all..
Not just for march applicants, it has halted completely for all months applications. There has been no updates whatsoever for last 3 weeks which has completely slowed down processing and few of them have even crossed 6 months mark. Today it seems 1 or 2 might have for ppr. Hope so they speed up now.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I already completed the six months (since the 2nd), but I am still in IP1 with Security and criminality not started, and eligibility recommended pass since April 11

Walesby

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
I already completed the six months (since the 2nd), but I am still in IP1 with Security and criminality not started, and eligibility recommended pass since April 11
What next to do after you complete months. I haven't even received my GCMS note over 55 days now...Everything is just tiring......

kukreti1989

Dec 4, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-6-2018
Med's Done....
13-06-2018
Whats your VO?

Jibike

Oct 16, 2015
Does the wait period of up to 6 months interprets complications?
The ones processed speedily, are the applications straightforward ?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
From: "CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC)" <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Sep 6, 2018 4:37 PM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Cc:

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Got this overwhelming response for the CSE raised on Aug 15th. My doubt is, if they are to send canned response to most applications then my not automate it and send it the same day? Does it take 3 weeks to think and type this mail?

Current Status - IP1, 6 more days to hit 6 months on R10 (IP1). FSW-O, VO - Sydney.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Does the wait period of up to 6 months interprets complications?
The ones processed speedily, are the applications straightforward ?
I do not agree with that,

My application overview,

490+ points.
Maxed out IELTS.
Single >30.
Clear reference letter from all prior companies (well known MNC brands worldwide) as per CIC (NOC) specs.
Bachelors/Masters from first class university and graded masters by WES (in just 2 days of receiving my docs).
Clean medical history and test results.
Clean criminal/police history, Three PCCs delivered as per CIC specs.
Minimal travel history. (Have seen friends with 10 times more travel history than me getting PPR within weeks)
> $30,000 in small bimonthly credits over 6 months.
Residing in US for over 4 yrs.
Nationality - Indian

Still in IP1 and no sign of life on my file for almost the past 6 months.