+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

tharun4u

Oct 10, 2017
March 18 aor
Cec out land
Visa office: vancover
I just called the agent. she told me that my file is in vancover and approved.
But nothing is sent out yet.
I am currently in India and she says I need to update my address.
I already gave them schedule A last month. it clearly states i am in India.

She says my file is approved. but nothing has sent out any.

Whats going with my file?

ThaanuM

Aug 15, 2018
March 18 aor
Cec out land
Visa office: vancover
I just called the agent. she told me that my file is in vancover and approved.
But nothing is sent out yet.
I am currently in India and she says I need to update my address.
I already gave them schedule A last month. it clearly states i am in India.

She says my file is approved. but nothing has sent out any.

Whats going with my file?
Dont worry, you will get your golden email soon.. Its approved means its approved .. Congrats Bud

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
What can CIC agents do if we call them and if our 6 months average processing time is up?
Unfortunately they cannot virtually do nothing. That is what an Agent told me this afternoon when I called, since I have already crossed the 6 month average.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Only hope is to wait another 10 days for my R10 to hit 6 months. As explained by @legalfalcon CIC considers R10 and not AOR for the 6 months deadline.
what does gcms notes says?? If you havnt order, order one so you can see why its taking so long?? or called to see status

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Received my second set of GCMS notes, no different than the first one and does look like my file hasn't been touched since April 5th....go figure.....

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Received my second set of GCMS notes, no different than the first one and does look like my file hasn't been touched since April 5th....go figure.....
That's scary. People from may and june are expecting their golden mails this month and seeing people from feb and march still stuck looks like they have literally slowed down processing applications. Are the officers on vacation? I havent seen any updates from anyone in last 3-4 weeks. They really need to hurry up now.

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Its been close to 6 months and I have received no update at all. still in IP1.... i dont know why... I am a little skeptical about ordering GCMS notes because I read two posts in January AOR, of two people negatively impacted by the notes... how can people with AORs in June and July get their PPRs? It is so unfair! I have called CIC thrice.... and i get the same answer... It is so frustrating... because I am not able to get any answers regarding my application.

Reactions: sebzecan

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Its been close to 6 months and I have received no update at all. still in IP1.... i dont know why... I am a little skeptical about ordering GCMS notes because I read two posts in January AOR, of two people negatively impacted by the notes... how can people with AORs in June and July get their PPRs? It is so unfair! I have called CIC thrice.... and i get the same answer... It is so frustrating... because I am not able to get any answers regarding my application.
+1 I saw a few mentioning that the CIC agent mentioned about a delay caused due to ordering GCMS. I past 6 months AOR, never ordered GCMS as it is not going to fix anything. Its a weird new trend that most applications are in IP1 for many months, like no one has bothered to pay any attention. Also as per immitracker, my application is currently the longest waiting one for the given criteria 'nationality is India, residing at US'. I reached out to the pending ones and all have received their PPR and failed to update the tracker.

One of the worst wait times I have had, right from IELTS to the medical examination nothing was transparent and so is this PR process. Very disappointed. :(