+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok. Did you see anything mentioned about these changes/information updated to your file in the GCMS notes??
In my second GCMS notes, there was a note on the change of address. For the passport information, I will see it in the third notes that I requested a couple of week ago, since i submitted the CSE after the second notes.
Anyway, since the recommended pass and ready to finalize put on the file by the Case Analyst on April 11, the only action on my file is that update of the address. Apart from that, the file has not been touched

Reactions: krishn22

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

My timeline: ITA: 14th March
AoR: 23rd March
Adr: 4th May (Common Law Relationship Form)
Still waiting to go into IP2 and eventually PPR.

I would like to be added to the WhattsApp Group please: My phone number is +40733379606

Cheers to all!

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I have the impression that they never reply to web-form. I have contacted then several times, among which one was to update my home address information and the other was to update my passport (renewed one), but I have never received anything apart from the automatic acknowledgment replies
In the past 6 months, not even once they responded to my 4 CSEs or was able to call them.

I understand CIC brokeup with me, but I cant stop thinking about her. :(

abanil

Jan 29, 2018
I am feeling that there is some kind of issue with people who have their AOR date as March 2nd, as I am seeing most of them who applied on March 2nd have not got a PPR request until now, including ME!

Reactions: Godschild

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am feeling that there is some kind of issue with people who have their AOR date as March 2nd, as I am seeing most of them who applied on March 2nd have not got a PPR request until now, including ME!
I think we are all the cursed ones. The worse is that when you call, everything is OK. From the note, I even realized that my own (March 2nd also), was recommended pass and ready to finalize by case analyst since April 11. Since then, nobody has touched the file again.

Pacemaker

Aug 1, 2018
A
Got this email revert from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca as I raised an web inquiry...

AOR: 29 March

Please be advised that from the application as it appear on screens, your file can be read as follow:
Valid to 2018/05/29, this file has been re-assigned to an officer for review on the 2018/08/20.

Seniors pls advise
; what’s wit my file ‍♂

Pls any1 can comment ? worried abt "re-assigned to an officer for review"

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi All,

From where in GCM notes I can see that R10 is passed?
Check the Notes: 1,2,3 etc at the very end of the GCMS notes

Under case analyst note: R10 is ok
For me first program assistant mentioned R10 Ok.
Next the Case analyst didn't mention anything about R10 in his recommendation
Next was ***Agent review*** Police Certificate R10 Ok Criminality Decision Passed

now Im in doubt which date do i consider R10 passed