+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Be advised that the 6 months processing time starts when your completeness check is passed (also called R10), and not from the AoR.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
That was quite informative, this makes absolute sense. On the immitracker approximately 93% of all applications are issued PPR within 6 months + 3 weeks on an avg. Rest are either stuck in SS or not updated. I even tried to reach a few applicants directly, they were either in SS or they have already got PPR and never bothered to update.

So within the 1st 3 weeks mostly everyone gets into IP1 after meds and CIC counts 6 months from there as a deadline. Ok so 2 more weeks to go in my case. Thanks again for this info.

Last edited:

Arod

May 15, 2017
That was quite informative, this makes absolute sense. On the immitracker approximately 93% of all applications are issued PPR within 6 months + 3 weeks on an avg. Rest are either stuck in SS or not updated. I even tried to reach a few applicants directly, they were either in SS or they have already got PPR and never bothered to update.

So within the 1st 3 weeks mostly everyone gets into IP1 after meds and CIC counts 6 months from there as a deadline. Ok so 2 more weeks to go in my case. Thanks again for this info.
I passed R10 one week after AOR so I should see something by September 20th.

Now that you mention Immitracker, I noticed that most of those with AOR between Mar 13 and Mar 14 have not received PPR yet. It's like they've been forgotten or something, especially FSW-O.

Last edited:

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I passed R10 one week after AOR so I should see something by March 20th.

Now that you mention Immitracker, I noticed that most of those with AOR between Mar 13 and Mar 14 have not received PPR yet. It's like they've been forgotten or something, especially FSW-O.
For the past two days immitracker is quite messed up.

Mar 13/14 AOR will have an R10 of <=3 weeks approximately. So their 6 mnths will be completed only by Oct 1st week based on their R10.

My AOR was Mar 2, R10 was Mar 14. So my 6 months shud be over by Sep 14th. So lets wait and see.

Update: Immitracker does not show AOR date anymore, but it does show R10 date (meds passed). So I guess we need to sort and analyze the data using R10 date.

For instance: See the below, this persons AOR was on Feb 7th but R10 was on Feb 27th and got her PPR in exactly 6 months of R10. This is the same case with other two candidates, whom I reached out to directly. Also the only reason to reach out to these applicants was bcoz their immitracker wasnt updated.

Last edited:

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hi. I am still in IP1. AOR 4th march. My consultant wrote to CIC and they responded as "Your file is currently in queue pending review by an Immigration Officer and no further documents required at this time.". What does this mean?

Last edited:

Arod

May 15, 2017
For the past two days immitracker is quite messed up.

Mar 13/14 AOR will have an R10 of <=3 weeks approximately. So their 6 mnths will be completed only by Oct 1st week based on their R10.

My AOR was Mar 2, R10 was Mar 14. So my 6 months shud be over by Sep 14th. So lets wait and see.

Update: Immitracker does not show AOR date anymore, but it does show R10 date (meds passed). So I guess we need to sort and analyze the data using R10 date.

For instance: See the below, this persons AOR was on Feb 7th but R10 was on Feb 27th and got her PPR in exactly 6 months of R10. This is the same case with other two candidates, whom I reached out to directly. Also the only reason to reach out to these applicants was bcoz their immitracker wasnt updated.

Nice research you did. It sounds promising. Let's see what September brings us.

tia_s

Sep 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
Very late to the party, my AOR is 17 Match 2018, CEC inland

My medicals were cleared around 12-14 April 2018,

I am in IP2 since mid of July 2018 now.

Anyone else in IP2 since mid July?

Thank You

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
Very late to the party, my AOR is 17 Match 2018, CEC inland

My medicals were cleared around 12-14 April 2018,

I am in IP2 since mid of July 2018 now.

Anyone else in IP2 since mid July?

Thank You
I am. AOR 16th March. IP2 since April last week.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, don’t be. They are doing their work.
I hope they are really doing their job.
Mine has not been touched since April 11, and the Case Analyst put recommended pass and ready to finalyse on that day. more than four months untouched, and they are closing newer files

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody sent an additional document along the web form and got a reply?
I have the impression that they never reply to web-form. I have contacted then several times, among which one was to update my home address information and the other was to update my passport (renewed one), but I have never received anything apart from the automatic acknowledgment replies

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I have the impression that they never reply to web-form. I have contacted then several times, among which one was to update my home address information and the other was to update my passport (renewed one), but I have never received anything apart from the automatic acknowledgment replies
Ok. Did you see anything mentioned about these changes/information updated to your file in the GCMS notes??