+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Has anyone experienced the below- I called CIC call center twice and they say they have no idea about the status of my application as it is being processed outside Canada in London VO. When I emailed London VO, they respond back saying my application is under further review. AOR 4th March. 2 applicants. FSW outland. Still in IP1.
London VO is infamous for being slow. what is your country of origin and residence? Have you ordered GCMS so far, that's the best way to know what is happening with your file.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Once you reach the 6 month mark, you can fill a webform stating it is 6 months and requesting feedback. Hopefully you get a response. This information I am sharing is stated on the cic site.
Thanks very much. On the very day I reach the six months, I will write to them. I hope they reply. I have sent a couple of CSE to correct the home address and to the update the passport information (copy of the renewed passport), but they have never reacted to them.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
It probably depends on where you apply from. I feel like they give priority who are already in Canada as they need to keep working in their current jobs and also families.
I am applying from Portugal, and a lot of people from the first week have already received PPR, even though not in Canada. I hope reaching Canada after the beginning of the school year will not prevent my son from being registered in a school there!

Reactions: annevn8

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hey any update on your application ??
Hi. Nothing so far. It's been 7 days since I moved to IP2 so I try not to worry too much about it yet, although I can't deny I'm eagerly waiting for the golden e-mail.

I've had around 15+ trips in the last ten years, mainly to the US and Mexico, I hope that won't be a reason for my BGC to take longer.

ThaanuM

Aug 15, 2018
I uploaded and got my AOR March 09, 2018. I have received Medical cleared, and I Called CIC twice they said my BGC is going on. Criminality is cleared. and there is no other update in my file. This situation is stressing me a lot. I order GCMS notes last month. its stated that Review required for Eligibility and security screening is not started. Why my case is taking too long? all my friends who applied after and before they all got their Pr's. Any one facing same situation as mine??

Reactions: Chris78

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I uploaded and got my AOR March 09, 2018. I have received Medical cleared, and I Called CIC twice they said my BGC is going on. Criminality is cleared. and there is no other update in my file. This situation is stressing me a lot. I order GCMS notes last month. its stated that Review required for Eligibility and security screening is not started. Why my case is taking too long? all my friends who applied after and before they all got their Pr's. Any one facing same situation as mine??
what is the reason for your eligibility review? did they mention it in your gcms notes?

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi. Nothing so far. It's been 7 days since I moved to IP2 so I try not to worry too much about it yet, although I can't deny I'm eagerly waiting for the golden e-mail.

I've had around 15+ trips in the last ten years, mainly to the US and Mexico, I hope that won't be a reason for my BGC to take longer.
Hi Arod! i have been silently following your case as our date for IP2 are same. Its been a week for me as well and I am freaking out because I do not want to land into security screening. Someone on another post said if we are in iP2 for longer than 2 weeks then it’s because of SS.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi Arod! i have been silently following your case as our date for IP2 are same. Its been a week for me as well and I am freaking out because I do not want to land into security screening. Someone on another post said if we are in iP2 for longer than 2 weeks then it’s because of SS.
Hi fmk8890. I've seen people getting their PPR's even a month or two months after IP2, so I don't think we should freak out just yet. I hope we won't have to wait that long though...

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
London VO is infamous for being slow. what is your country of origin and residence? Have you ordered GCMS so far, that's the best way to know what is happening with your file.
Indian National and UAE resident. Yes ordered for GCMS early this month.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Do you guys have an extensive travel history??? I was also informed by call centre agents that my file is at London VO and they have no idea about the status. AOR 10 March.
Yes, I have travelled around 20 countries. Not sure if that’s a lot

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
My friend no need to stress. Mine is AOR March 2, and Medical pass sine March 8. Eligibility recommended pass since April 11, all the other things not started. We have no option other than patiently waiting.

Reactions: ThaanuM