Aug 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got the PPR email late last night. Here's my timeline

AOR: 20th March
IP1/Medicals: 28th March
IP2: 5th August
Ghost Update: 11th August
PPR: 13th August

I am an FSW-O single applicant, Indian citizen residing in the US. And I haven't ordered GCMS Notes.

Thanks a ton for all your help and support. Will keep you posted on future updates.

Abhi
From where you got PPR mail from cic or from your country of nationality?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got the PPR email late last night. Here's my timeline

AOR: 20th March
IP1/Medicals: 28th March
IP2: 5th August
Ghost Update: 11th August
PPR: 13th August

I am an FSW-O single applicant, Indian citizen residing in the US. And I haven't ordered GCMS Notes.

Thanks a ton for all your help and support. Will keep you posted on future updates.

Abhi
Congratulations!!!

Snapdragon

Star Member
Dec 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-08-2018
Hi.
As I received ADR, I uploaded my police certificate from Japan around 2 months ago and the status for additional documents went to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded". It has already been 2 months and nothing has changed. Anybody with similar experience?

Reactions: mrjayd

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Has anyone experienced the below- I called CIC call center twice and they say they have no idea about the status of my application as it is being processed outside Canada in London VO. When I emailed London VO, they respond back saying my application is under further review. AOR 4th March. 2 applicants. FSW outland. Still in IP1.

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone experienced the below- I called CIC call center twice and they say they have no idea about the status of my application as it is being processed outside Canada in London VO. When I emailed London VO, they respond back saying my application is under further review. AOR 4th March. 2 applicants. FSW outland. Still in IP1.
Do you guys have an extensive travel history??? I was also informed by call centre agents that my file is at London VO and they have no idea about the status. AOR 10 March.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Has anybody experience this situation? I have been stuck in IP1 for more than 155 days,a nd my AOR is March 2 (so already 166 days). I paid all the fee upfront and CIC had never asked any additional document. I requested GCMS notes twice and the two sets were identical. I have contacted the Call center several times and agents always say everything is ok with your file. From both notes I received (on June 18th and July 30th), Eligibility was recommended pass since April 11, Security and Criminality not started. Unfortunately, since that April 11th, nobody has touched my file, and the only change is the due date. According to the last notes, the due date was July 29th, but since then nothing has happened so far.
Any idea why could the situation be like that?

connect2rsk

Jul 22, 2018
Has anybody experience this situation? I have been stuck in IP1 for more than 155 days,a nd my AOR is March 2 (so already 166 days). I paid all the fee upfront and CIC had never asked any additional document. I requested GCMS notes twice and the two sets were identical. I have contacted the Call center several times and agents always say everything is ok with your file. From both notes I received (on June 18th and July 30th), Eligibility was recommended pass since April 11, Security and Criminality not started. Unfortunately, since that April 11th, nobody has touched my file, and the only change is the due date. According to the last notes, the due date was July 29th, but since then nothing has happened so far.
Due Date is related to you GCMS notes. 29th July - Due date and u received notes on 30th July. My case - Recommended Pass - 24th May. Still nothing happened.

Reactions: Chris78

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Due Date is related to you GCMS notes. 29th July - Due date and u received notes on 30th July. My case - Recommended Pass - 24th May. Still nothing happened.
Does someone has an idea on what should we do practically when we have reached the 6 months processing time? I will be reaching that soon, precisely on September 2nd, and seeing the way things are moving, I am not sure I must have received any news from CIC by then.
Please advise

Jibike

Oct 16, 2015
Does someone has an idea on what should we do practically when we have reached the 6 months processing time? I will be reaching that soon, precisely on September 2nd, and seeing the way things are moving, I am not sure I must have received any news from CIC by then.
Please advise
Once you reach the 6 month mark, you can fill a webform stating it is 6 months and requesting feedback. Hopefully you get a response. This information I am sharing is stated on the cic site.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey everyone, as I wrote down here before, my AOR is on March 29th, I've got a ghost update on August 10th. They finalize reviewing my additional documents - I didn't pay RPRF upfront, I paid it on May 8th or something like that. -
I haven't passed eligibility and they haven't finished my background check either.

The thing is I am applying from Turkey and I honestly don't want to keep my funds in Turkey. I put them in the bank account because of this application. I have a bank account in Canada, I wanna transfer them because of the latest political/economical crisis in Turkey. I am going to do it if I can get the final decision but at this point it would be risky to do that. Are there any applications in the similar position?
Btw, did any applicants get their PPR who completed their applications in the last week March?

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
It probably depends on where you apply from. I feel like they give priority who are already in Canada as they need to keep working in their current jobs and also families.

Reactions: Chris78

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Congrats, did you received a ghost update in your account?
Sorry guys for the late update;
Got the copr today and visa stamped on my passport.
Here my stats:
Aor: 4th march
IP1: 16th march (not sure)
IP2: 31 July
Ghost update: 1st August (got to know from an agent that my file was approved on this day)
PPR: 10 August (the ppr mail came from the LVO in Rabat Morocco it stated that I have to be present at the consulate on 15th August to get the copr)
COPR: 15 August
I wish to thank all of you guys for the wonderful support and informations we shared.
For those still waiting, I hope you get yourPPRs soon and don't worry IRCC is slow a little, but they are moving forward with our cases