05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My wife lost her job last week and I'm the principal applicant. Do I need to inform IRCC about this?
She does not have Canadian work experience, neither do I, so no point were claimed for that.

EOR March 19
MEP March 28
No changes since then.

Thanks

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My wife lost her job last week and I'm the principal applicant. Do I need to inform IRCC about this?
She does not have Canadian work experience, neither do I, so no point were claimed for that.

EOR March 19
MEP March 28
No changes since then.

Thanks
That is not required.

Reactions: Megalith27

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
I received a mail from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> with subject as Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa. It looks to be a PPR . I just want to confirm whether it is the same?
Actually pleasantly surprised. Although the status is still - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
kindly help
Congrats, did you received any ghost update earlier. In which the account status says updated but inside nothing has changed?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Chris,
Did you try calling them, I have similar timelines as yours Monday I called one agent told me that my Application is still under review. Yesterday I called again and another agent told me that my app is approved and that it was transferred to local visa office so they can send me the final mail.
Just call I am sure you'll hear good news
Congrats, did you received a ghost update in your account?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, How long after a ghost update one should expect PPR? Is a ghost update really an indication that the file processing has been completed?

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Guys, How long after a ghost update one should expect PPR? Is a ghost update really an indication that the file processing has been completed?
By ghost update you mean an update on the account right? and not an email. Cos I got one on Saturday and it then changed back to "Submitted" by Sunday. Is that a ghost update?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Ghost update indicates processing of the application file! But one can't say for sure if PPR is imminent. But lets hope for the best.

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello fellas,

I received Additional Document Request (RPRF) on April 21st, 2018 and submitted the document on April 23rd, 2018.
My application is kind of stuck, is anyone else facing this issue?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
Hey guys,
Got CoPR today. Can't express my gratitude to this group through mere words. My profile had a signature with all the details but it seems to have been wiped off.
AOR March 21
Submitted medicals with pregnancy deferral.
My kid was born earlier than expected in May. So, I got the X-ray just on time after they asked for it (could get passport etc in time).
Submitted around July 10th.
PPR July 17th
CoPR Received Aug 13.

Mine was probably a straightforward case but I am glad to help where I can.
Good luck.

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello fellas,

I received Additional Document Request on April 21st, 2018 and submitted the document on April 23rd, 2018.
My application is kind of stuck, is anyone else facing this issue?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sorry to hear that, that is a long time. Anything special about your case? Long travel history? Nationality?

I recently submitted adr and on my profile it says not applicable as well. Hopefully both are processed soon